I Can't Help Falling In Love With You

The next morning
(Freddie's POV)

As I woke around 6am I yawned and looked at Jim sleeping so peacefully. Whatever happened to Jim in his previous relationship must have been horrible based on what he told me yesterday. But I don't know what I could do to help him.
I got up and walked into the bathroom. As I showered I was thinking about Jim. I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts by Jim calling my name.

-Freddie?

-I'm here Jim, I called back

-Can I enter?

-Sure darling, come in

Jim did so and blushed because of the sight of me.

-Wanna join me?

-I'd love to, he exclaimed

Jim undressed too, a bit hesitant but when he was naked he joined me. He grabbed the shampoo bottle and started washing my hair.

-Mmmhh your good at this, I hummed

-Yes it's part of my job as a hairdresser.

We ate the breakfast made by Joe together then Jim went to work. When he came home, he got some affectionate hugs and kisses from me.
Then he remembered that he wanted to call his mother. I decided to leave him alone for some privacy.

(Jim's POV)

-Hello?

-Hi mum!

-James! How are you doing?

-Not that good, but it's getting better.

-It's so nice to hear from you, do you have any news?

-Umm... yeah, so I'm not alone in flat anymore.

-Oh so you have a girlfriend?

-Umm no I have like a flat mate.

-Oh well, I thought you finally found a girl. But I'm happy you're not alone in flat anymore.

-Yes, he's very nice and polite. He's my best friend now and I really enjoy living with him.

-Well he seems like a good person. I'm happy for you James, really. I'd like to see you again, is it possible for you to visit me soon?

-I think yes, I really miss you and dad. I think it would be possible in 2 weeks or so. But it would be good if I could stay one or two weeks.

-Of course, we would be very happy to have you around for a while.

-Can I bring my boyf- flatmate?

-You too seem inseparable, but yes I'd like to meet him too.

-Yes we're truly inseparable. Bye mum, love you

-Love you too darling!

I ended the call and went outside to talk to Freddie.
I didn't notice he was standing behind me so I was cought of guard when he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

-Hello my dear, he purred adorably

-I really want to visit my childhood home again and my mum said it's okay for you to come too.

-Really? He asked with wide eyes

-Yes, but we have to act like friends because they don't know I'm gay. Sorry...

-It's fine darling. My family doesn't know either.

-I told them I would be visiting in 2 weeks and staying for one to two weeks.

-I think we could arrange that.

I turned him around and gave him a shy kiss on his lips.

-Aww you don't know how adorable you are Jim. It makes me fall in love with you over and over again.

He put his warm, delicate hands under my sweater to caress my belly. He knows how much I enjoy it and how well I can relax under his touch.

-Mhhh Sweetheart, you know how much I like it when you do this.

-Sweetheart? Asked Freddie since it was the first time I use a pet name for him.

-Oh... sorry it just came out like tha-

-Don't apologize, I love pet names. It's so cute, Freddie interrupted me.

-Well, what do you think of a cuddle session in our bed?

-I'd love it!

He gave me a quick kiss and gripped my right hand tight but gentle and dragged me to our bedroom.
I flopped onto the bed and he turned on the radio.
We were cuddling until "Can't help falling in love" by Elvis came on.

...
Wise men say
Only fools, rush in
Oh, but I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you

Freddie got up and stood in front of the bed. He told me to get up too an I did so.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things, you know, are meant to be

Then he sang the following lyrics.
Take my hand
He took my hand and pulled me to him. He took hold of my waist and swung me to the beat, continually singing.
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

At the end he gave me a very sweet, big kiss. He pulled me into several short kisses and I kissed back instinctively.
While kissing me, he led me back to the bed. He pushed me onto my back laying on top of me.
Then he stopped kissing and Freddie was just looking at me with a smile on his face.

-What? Why are you looking at me like this?

-You're so beautiful, I could look at you for hours.

I blushed really hard at this compliment.

-You are so beautiful yourself love

It was his time to blush.

-Jim?

-Mmmh, yes?

-So you want to move in with me?

-I don't want to bother you, I can continue living in my flat. But if you want to I'd be really happy to move in with you.

-Why would you bother me?

-I just don't want to piss you of so you'll leave me

-God Jim, I would never leave you. You know what? You'll move into Garden Lodge. I'd be so happy to have you around me all day.

He laid his head on my chest and closed his eyes. I put my hand up to his hair and started stroking it.

-So when will we get all my stuff?

-I don't think we should do it today because it's already late and it'll take us a while to get your things together.