3

After Jennie dropped off Jeongho at school, he walked in alone praying for everything to go well.

He went to the hall where the teacher asked them to gather at.

He entered the hall and looked for his class name.

He sat down at the back of the line after he found his class.

He looked around and saw that there's a lot of people, he always hated being around too many people. You could say that he's the introvert of introvert. He only initiatively talks to Jennie and the Bae family.

After a few minutes, a teacher came and brought them to their class.

"Ok so kids this will be your classroom for the rest of the year." Park Jimin led them into their classroom. "Choose where you wanna sit yourself."

Jeongho stood at the back and don't know where to sit.

"Hi, what's your name?" Jimin seemed to noticed that and walked over to him.

"Jeongho."

"Why are you not choosing your seat?"

"I don't know where to choose."

Jimin can tell that this boy is very shy and doesn't like to talk. So he wanted to help him to make some friends.

He looked around and saw a boy sitting with a empty seat beside him but he's talking the two person behind him.

"Hmm, are you ok with sitting with that boy over there?"

Jeongho nodded as a reply.

"Come." Jimin held Jeongho's hand and brought him over to the boy.

"Hi what's your name?" Jimin asked the boy after reaching next to his table.

"Hi teacher! I'm Sehan." Sehan answer him with a large smile on his face.

"Sehan can he sit beside you?"

"Of course!"

Jimin took Jeongho to the other side and let him sit down. After seeing him sitting down comfortably and placing his bag properly, Jimin patted his head and walked away.

"Hi! Nice to meet you, I'm Lim Sehan."

"I'm Kim Jeongho."

"I guess we are desk mate now."

Jeongho gave him a smile.

"Wanna be friends?"

"Ok."

"Then from now on we'll do things together, like going to the canteen and stuff like that."

"Ok."

Jeongho never thought he would made a friend this quickly. He never even thought he would make a friend.

Jimin went to the front of the class to get everyone's attention.

"Alright guys since today is your first day of school, I'll be talking over the first two period of class. We might do some ice breaking as well."

All the students looked at him innocently waiting for him to continue.

"So I'm Mr Park, my full name is Park Jimin."

"I'm your homeroom teacher for this year, and hopefully for the next couple years too. I'll also be teaching you guys mathematics. I hope we will get along well."

"Ok so I finished introducing myself, now its your turn. So let's follow the order of your seating plan."

Jimin turn his head to the person near the door. That student stood up and start introducing himself.