27

Monday

Today there is another meeting at SEULRENE Corporation again. This time, Joohyun will be the one representing SEULRENE Corporation.

After the meeting ended, Seokjin asked Joohyun to stay so they could have a talk.

"Miss Irene, may I have a talk with you?"

"Of course."

Taehyung and two other workers went outside to wait for them while they talked in the meeting room.

"What is it, Mr Kim?"

"One of my friends named Park Jimin recently has a crush on a girl."

While Joohyun was confused about what this had to do with her, Seokjin continued.

"I met the girl a couple of days ago, her name is Jennie and I heard she is a friend of yours,"

Joohyun remembered Jennie had mentioned before that the teacher's name was Park Jimin.

"Oh, yes. She is my friend, more like my little sister."

"Do you know about this?"

"I've heard about it."

"I was wondering, since you are close to her, maybe you could help them out."

"Sure, I was going to help anyways but what about you?"

"Jimin doesn't tell me anything and he doesn't like people getting into his things."

"Oh."

"There's another thing. You guys have an intern named Lisa right?"

"Yes, she's one of my friends too. What is it about her?" Joohyun was confused again.

"My assistant, Kim Taehyung, who is also my brother, is seeing her. I was wondering if you could add her to this project so they could have some interaction."

"Didn't know Mr Kim was a cupid. Don't worry I'll add her into the project next week."

"Thanks a lot, Miss Irene."

"Anything."

Joohyun smiled and walked him out.

- - -

After work, Joohyun and Lisa went home together.

Joohyun talked to her about adding her to the project.

"What? But I'm still an intern." She was shocked after hearing the news.

"Mr Kim chose you, which means he thinks you have the ability. Plus, you could take this as a chance to learn something new."

"Ok." Lisa was happy about it but she was nervous, what if she didn't do well?

"It's ok, I'm here when you need help." Joohyun comforted her.

"Thanks." Lisa smiled.

The picture is Irene at born pink tour.