36

Jennie and Jimin went back to the car after Jimin paid for the food.

"What do you want to do now? Go home or you have somewhere you wanna go." Jimin asked.

"I heard there's a new movie released recently."

"You want to go watch it?"

"Can we?"

"Of course! Let's go."

Jimin starts driving off to the nearest theatre.

- - -

They quickly went to buy the movie tickets as soon as they arrived.

Coincidentally there was one that starts in 10 minutes.

"You just paid for the dinner just now, can you let me pay for this?"

"But Jennie."

"Please, if you let me pay then we'll be equal. But if you don't, I'll feel bad." Jennie looked at Jimin with those eyes.

The eyes made Jimin feel soft, so in the end he let Jennie pay.

They also bought popcorn and drinks.

When they were in the theatre, Jimin remembered many couples in movies held hands for the first time in a movie theatre. So he set a goal for himself, which is trying to hold Jennie's hand.

Jennie and Jimin walked shoulder to shoulder into the theatre and found their seat.

Jimin let Jennie hold the popcorn box and he would occasionally reach to take some popcorn.

Halfway through the movie, Jimin saw Jennie placed her hands on the armrest between them.

So he took the chance, Jimin reached her hands and wrapped his around hers.

When Jennie felt that she froze, her heart started beating faster.

Jimin slowly turns Jennie's hand for their palms to face each other.

Once their hands are completely facing each other, Jimin intertwines their fingers so they can have their hands interlocked.

After what happened, Jennie hasn't been paying attention to the rest of the movie.

- - -

After the movie, the two walked out of the theatre with their hands still intertwined.

"So what do you think about this date?" Jimin asked while they were walking slowly to the car.

"It was great!"

"That's all you want to say?"

"I haven't been to a restaurant or watched a movie in a while. This is my first time watching a movie in a movie theatre after I came to Seoul."

"Really? Then I'm honored to be the first one to watch a movie with you in Seoul."

Jennie let out a small laugh and they continued walking to the car slowly.

When they reached the car, Jimin went to open the door for Jennie.

They are finally letting go of their hands.

Jimin got in the car too and started driving to Jennie's apartment.

Pls help vote and comment, thanks guys.