42

"You guys talk, I'll go do my things." Jennie smiled weakly and turned to the kitchen.

"Are you two hiding something from me? Do you two secretly know each other for a long time?"

"Do you know Jimin?" Taehyung sighed, pulled a chair, and sat beside Lisa.

"Jennie's future boyfriend?"

"Yes. It was a coincidence, the first time I saw you was at SJ Corporation when you came for the interview."

"Then I met Jennie at Jimin's sister's birthday party and found out you and her are best friends. And I asked her for your number but I deleted it after because I didn't how to start a conversation with you and decided to ask you for your number myself."

Taehyung explained all at once and Lisa just looked at him.

"You're cute."

"..."

Taehyung stopped working when he heard what Lisa said about him. His heart started beating faster and his face turned redder.

"You're blushing," Lisa said as she laughed at Taehyung.

Taehyung turned his face away and handed Lisa the small bag, "This is for you."

"Oh my god Celine?!"

"Don't open it yet."

"Ok." Lisa placed the present on the table beside the one Jennie gave her.

- - -

Jimin had arrived too.

He entered the bakery and what he saw made him freeze.

Kim Taehyung? Why is he here?

He quickly came back to himself and walked over.

In the middle of talking to Lisa, Taehyung saw Jimin.

"Jimin! You're here." he jumped up from his seat.

"Taehyung? Why are you here?"

"Oh Jimin, I forgot to tell you, I and Lisa have been in contact, and she invited me here."

"Really? You two are gonna get together soon, I'm happy for you." Jimin smiled and patted his shoulder.

"Hi Jimin, this is our second time meeting," Lisa said.

"Hi, Lisa." Jimin greeted.

"Jennie is in the kitchen by the way, you can go look for her." Lisa tilted her head in the direction of the kitchen.

"Ok, thanks for telling me," Jimin said and went into the kitchen.

I might stop posting that much since school is starting.