44

After the birthday party, Lisa and Taehyung had gotten closer and closer day by day.

On a random day, Taehyung decided to invite Lisa out for dinner. He has been thinking about confessing to Lisa for a while now.

On Lisa's side, of course, she has noticed Taehyung's feelings for her. She's not against it. She had also thought about it and talked to Jennie about it.

She decided to give it a try and waited for Taehyung to ask her.

Lisa has never dated anyone, she never thought about it and always focused on her studies. But now that she graduated, she thinks it's time for her to try.

The two of them had gone out together multiple times during the weekend. But this time was their time to meet at night for dinner.

Taehyung had decided to ask Lisa to be his girlfriend today.

When Lisa arrived at the restaurant Taehyung was told to be at, she saw him waiting for her at the entrance.

He was dressed nicely, hands in his pockets standing there.

She walked up to him, "Why didn't you go inside first?"

"Just in case you couldn't find me in there."

He put his arms around her shoulders and pulled her in, "Let's go in."

They found a seat by the window and sat down.

Lisa looked at the views outside the window after ordering her food.

Taehyung ordered after Lisa did and returned the menu to the waiter. He placed his hand under his chin and leaned onto the table staring at Lisa.

"Do you like it here?" He asked.

"Yes."

It was a fancy restaurant and it was her first time in this kind of place.

The food came. They ate. They talked. Everything seems normal.

"Let's go on a walk around here."

Lisa nodded and they walked side by side out of the restaurant.

"Do you have something to say?" Lisa broke the silence.

"How do you know?" Taehyung turned his head to her, suddenly getting nervous.

"You look like you want to say something but too nervous to say it."

"Do I?"

"Yeah, since dinner." she laughed at him.

Taehyung stopped walking and pulled her towards a bridge he saw.

"What are you doing?"

He stopped in the middle of the bridge and looked down at the river.

Lisa looked down as well following what he was doing.

It was peaceful looking at the river flow, they could stay here forever.

"Lisa." Taehyung stood up straight and faced her.

"Yes?"

"I'm ready to say it."

"Ok." Lisa had already guessed what he was going to say.

"I like you. Ever since the first time I met you, I knew you were different. After we get closer, I want to be with you even more. You make me feel happy when I talk to you when I see you I want to say I love you but would it be too early? I eagerly want you to be mine. Can you be mine?"

"... "

Although Lisa had expected him to confess what he said touched her more than she thought.

Her eyes got warmer, her heart beat faster.

"Yes."

"Really?"

Lisa nodded.

After he saw her nodding, Taehyung pulled Lisa in for a hug.

"I was so nervous."

They stayed in each other embrace like this.

I'm trying to finish this book so I can start my new one.