ten

『 ⋆ Levi ⋆』

„Don't you want to pick up that call?" I hear Noa ask Iman as she declines another call by someone.

But she just shakes her head, „No it's okay. It can wait."  Noa stares at her, not sure weather to believe her or not.

„didn't seem like it, they called you 5 times in a row, seems urgently to me." She says and Iman chuckles „Are you saying this because you care or because you don't want to study anymore?"

Then she takes her phone and gets up walking towards the hallway. „ It won't take long." she assures Noa before closing the door to the kitchen, where Noa sat.

I quickly hide behind the tall shelf,watching her approach me.

She hasn't noticed me. She never did, not like I did notice her.

She didn't see how I watched her all the time, when those older girls bullied her for her old books and clothes or when she hid in the girls restroom every break, embarrassed that someone would see that she sat alone every time.

I watch her as  takes out her phone immediately dialing a number.

„Hello? Mom?"  a moment of silence passes. „No mom stop. Why are you going to the police, you know it won't help." she says struggling to stay quite so that no one would hear anything.

I frown, what was she talking about? Why would her mother go to the police?

„Mom please go back home. I will be there soon and we will be able to talk about it.." she continues, as she nervously walks up and down the hallway.

What was going out? What happened?

I slowly open my, eyes, shifting uncomfortably in the small seat that I feel asleep in.

Spreading my legs I push my hips forward to get comfortable but my ass felt fucking sore .

The room was still darkened from the closed curtains, not allowing the sun to come in.

She was still sleeping I guessed. Her dark hair was spilled all over the pillow,covering parts of her face and I watched her chest raising and falling as she breathed.

I listened to the sound of the life support machine, counting her heartbeat ,watching her sleep so peacefully after nearly giving me a heart attack at the Ellays.

It's been now 4 hours, since I brought her and her father to the hospital . Four hours since they took him into Operating room, bringing him back out after 2 h and telling me that he had internal bleeding, caused by his tumor.

Four hours since they just put her in this room, telling me to wait until she wakes up, because they can't find out what happened to her when she is unconscious.

And four hours since nothing had fucking happened.

I waited for someone to check on her but but she was only given some medication injected in her arm from time to time.

With every minute passing I felt the tension and Nervousness building up under my skin, making my palms moist and my heart race. Impatience danced like a fucking fire within, urging me to move, to do something, but all I could do was just wait for her.

Even if it would take forever.

Suddenly I heard movement's passing in front of the door. I immediately got up, not being able to sit here any longer doing nothing, and opened the door peeking around.