twelve

『 ⋆ Iman ⋆』

I count one , two, three four cars passing by as Yara speeds down the highway. The sun was slowly disappearing behind the clouds, creating a beautiful bright orange sky.

I couldn't tear away my eyes from the sight as Yara interrupted my thoughts.

"And he really said at least not to me?" She asks again as if we hadn't talked about it now at least a million times. I sigh slowly nodding.

"Oh that boy has a crush on you." she says her lips slightly parted while she focuses on the street ahead.

After I arrived home I immediately got a call from her because she had heard about my father getting released. And after I noticed that my mother was already gone, probably at the hospital with him , I didn't mind her picking me up to get the hell away from everything.

I didn't really know where we were going but there was too much going on inside me to bother asking, and besides I trusted her.

That is also why I told her about the Situation with my father and Levi but if had known that I would have to listen to all this nonsense for an hour , I probably would have not done it.

"Levi William Bacher is crushing on you." She speaks up again, clearly amused. I roll my eyes. "He is not crushing on me." I repeat for the millionth time. It was ridiculous. That whole conversation felt like a fever dream.

"I know you have a hard time trusting anyone but trust me on this. Nobody says shit like that unless they like you. Like really like you."

I wanted to cover my ears. Levi was most definitely not crushing on me. It was just part of his little games that he played. He was trying to get inside of my head, gain my trust so that he could dump me like all the girls before. I had seen that multiple times in TV shows.

I was no fool. " Whatever." I finally reply. "How about you tell me where the hell we are going." I then say, switching the topic, we already have been driving for an hour and the navigation says we still have 45 minutes left.

"I thought you wanted to clear your head. And there is no place better for that than a bar."

"A bar? We are driving 2 hours for a bar?" I ask unbelievably. "Not just a bar." She interrupts me. "The best bar to exist. And I haven't been there in a very long time so I thought what better timing could there be?"

A bar. Not exactly my idea of clearing my head. I never enjoyed alcohol or partying, maybe because of my dad or maybe because I just wasn't the type for it.

I was never showed a good example and every time I was on a party and someone drank a lot of alcohol it only felt good for a couple of hours. The next morning everything came back worse. It also triggered me in some ways. So no, alcohol was not for me.

When I had a lot on my mind i always visited the studio. I Trained so hard that my body felt sore and all my feelings turned into pain in my muscles. It was the best way of coping.

However I didn't say anything, we were already on our way and I was too tired to argue so we just kept driving in silence.

~~~~

When we arrived it was already dark, around nine thirty pm. I followed Yara through the door inside the small building. Music and chattering reached my ears.

The walls were covered in posters but you could still see velvet color underneath it. The lights were dark but warm and there was a big bar in the middle of the room. People were sitting around the bar, drinking and talking.