[↠ Baby Series ↞] Kids

Tony:

You and Tony have two beautiful, happy little girls. He's just worried about the amount of heartbreaks they'll cause in the future.

Steve:

2 sets of twins; 2 boys and 2 girls. It came from his genetics. Though four kids were tough to handle, you always have him to help even though he might be worse than the children.

Bruce:

Since Bruce was sterile, you two had no other option than use someone else's sperm but that felt like cheating to you. Instead of any stuff like that, Bruce came up with the idea of adopting. Later on, you guys had 3 beautiful boys from Nigeria.

Thor:

A perfect combination of two children; one boy and one girl. Each inherited Thor's blue eyes, blond hair, and his attitude―which was a pain in the ass but you loved all three of your children anyways.

Loki:

Loki was always pleading for an heir to his throne and so his wish was fulfilled after one special night. Out popped a baby boy who was the spitting image of not Loki, but you.

Natasha:

It was the same case as Bruce, sterile. So you guys did the same as he did: adopt. But instead of boys, you guys got 1 girl―who was to be pampered like a princess―from Columbia.

Wanda:

Since you and Wanda are girls, you guys decided to conceive via test tube. She carried because you were not dealing with cravings and getting fat. A baby boy.

Clint:

Much to both of yours surprise, you gave birth to a set of twins. Boy and girl. Though not exactly alike by their image, they're extremely bonded and are exactly alike personality wise.

Pietro:

Since it ran in the genes, you and Pietro had twins as well. But they were both girls who looked nothing like Pietro yet inherited the speed.