Flashbacks

"Hey you!" I waved to my boyfriend in a flirty manner, because I knew he loved my egyo cutesy attitude, and I couldn't resist teasing him. Besides, my sister and I believed in positive vibrations only. Nothing would come between us all.
"Hey, there Soola. How's my angel today?"
      My two best friends in the world, Pneudonna and Charlotte, gave me the silliest grins in the world.
"I'm so glad we played matchmaker," Charlotte whispered.
Pneudonna simply glanced at her and nodded half-heartedly, seeming to be pre-occupied.
I burst out laughing, punching him in the arm playfully. "Angel? Is this our anniversary or something?"
      "She is not an angel," Sabri retorted. "Try living with her."
"Seems fine to me," he said nonchalantly.
"Oohhhh," Charlotte teased. "Who's your daddy?"
       "What the frick?" Pneudonna burst out laughing. "What does that even mean?"
"Our dad is the mayor," Sabri beamed proudly. "Give me a second, though. I'm going to walk around school before the bell rings.
       "You guys have fun."
"Good luck with that," Charlotte snorted.
"See you at lunch I guess!" Pneudonna waved cooly, as though she couldn't care less if the sky fell or swelled today.
"See you at lunch!"
"She love to make friends or what?" Blake joked.
       I glanced over at her playing volleyball with a large group of people in the hallway, with that group of kids ignoring the shouting teachers intentionally, not really being the best idea.
"You could say that."
"Why don't we join them?" he suggested.
Everyone agreed to join the group, but since there were already too many people playing, we joined a different group outside who were having a major basketball competition, and our team ended up winning. We then went and joined soccer and totally slayed that as well.
      We sprayed perfume and deodorant, and also fixed our hair before the bell rang. Puberty and BO do not mix well at all, and certainly haven't been doing me and my friends justice.
"Nothing like swearing before class," Charlotte grumbled.
"Stop whining," Pneudonna said curtly. "You're so annoying."
      "What is your problem!?" she snapped.
"Ladies," Blake separated them nervously. "No need to fight, really."
The bell for class rang, and thus, began the grueling and boring lectures of the school day.