The new roomate....

Wilbur was 17 and shifted school and had to share a dorm with someone.
Wilbur past three days, no one really emwanted to be friends with him because of his unusual golden eyes, they thought they were cursed and fir attention. For those three days he was coming from home but now he was supposed to shift to the new guy's dorm.

*Wilbur pov*

I entered the school nobody even looked at me they didn't even gave me a tour or smth, somehow I reached the dorms room no. 23 huh. I knocked on the door see a pretty tall, with blonde hair, green eyes and pale skin. I was scared in his appearance but he was sweet and actually greeted me.
"Hello! Nice to meet you, you are my new soulmaye right?" He asked I nodded for an answer he let me in and offered me some snacks, I took it nobody in school have been this kind to me. I gobbled the snacks as he was helping me with stuff.

I arranged all the thing and kept my guitar on the bed, and said "I never got to know your name" "Oh it is Dream wastaken call me Dream" he said, I nodded and took the guitar "you play guitar can I hear your talent!☆☆" he looked at me for a response I said sure and I played a soothing tune, "its amazing we should go get to sleep now" He said I nodded and prepared my bed and went to sleep.

*Dream pov*

Wow, he has some good talent and those golden eyes. I wish I was that beautiful as him. I watched him go too slept he was peaceful and kind towards me, what if he sees the bruises what if its stresses him oh God. I should take bath and relax.

*no one's pov*

Dream took a shower and wore a white shirt and trousers and went to sleep.

==The next day==

Dream woke up at 6am he got ready and woke Wilbur up. Wilbur woke up brushed his teeth, brushed his hair, packed his books and wore his clothes and headed out with Dream. Dream showed every room and every place that he needed to know, then he went to his class and so did Dream. After their class they had one year difference, Wilbur was one year older than Dream. When the bell rang and it was tiffin break.
Dream head out of class and saw the mean girls with their boyfriends.

*Dream pov*

Oh no it's them again, another normal day what will I do? I have no strength against them.

*no one's pov*

One of the mean girls pushed Dream down and the other one held his hand and one of bf's beat Dream up and one of them recorded him getting beaten up.
Wilbur was getting out of class, he saw Dream getting bullied, blood was trickling down from Dream's head.

*Wilbur pov*

I was walking out of class, and went to wash my heads but then I saw Dream getting beaten up by the popular students. My blood boiled when he was bleeding through his head. I ran upto then and smacked the boy who was beating Dream. The boy fell to the floor, one of the girls tried to slap but I stopped it and hit her reat of them ran away. I helped Dream up, he just smiled as nothing happened "Wilbur's its fine, you d-didn't have to that" I was confused because he got literally beat up and acted like nothing happened, I took him to the infirmary and healed his wounds.
We went to our classes again.

~*no one's pov*~

Wilbur was doing his class and then saw Drwam across the room. Dream looked at him and gave a warm smile so did Wilbur. After all the classes ended they went back to their dorms. Dream went to bathe and wore baggy clothes like a sweatshirt and baggy jeans. After Dream, Wilbur went to take a bath, and wore a T- shirt and trousers.

"So dream who were the students who beaten you up? " Wilbur asked "oh they did that from junior school I don't mind them I don't really know them as I never uttered a word to them" Dream replied, Wilbur spoke again "But how does this not irritate you? And how are they nor expelled? " "well they aren't expelled because one of the girl's is the principal's daughter. And I just don't get irritated Ik they are jealous because I always top at the exams they used to be the smartest" Dream said "that is not a reason to bully someone" Wilbur said and hugged Dream. Dream blushed a bit and hugged him back. Wilbur stroked Dream's hair and fidgeting with it. Dream fell asleep as it makes him fall asleep, Wilbur realized Dream had slept on his bed, Wilbur didn't want Dream to wake up so he just cuddled in with Dream.
The next morning it was Saturday so they didn't have school. Wilbur woke up after feeling somebody's hair brushing up against his neck it was Dream. Wilbur woke up and checked the time it 7:30 am and woke Dream up.
Dream had his morning coffee and brushed his teeth, brushed his hair, then went to his homework. While Wilbur was practicing with his guitar. At 9am Dream was done with work and made bacon, eggs and pancakes for breakfast. He gave one plate to Wilbur, "wow this is good!" "Thank you Wilby da I- I mean wilbur" Wilbur blushed a bit and gave a smirk and said "Its fine if you call me wilby I am fine with it" "ok then Wilby" Dream then ate his breakfast and went to the terrace for some fresh air.

*Wilbur pov*

Dream went to the terrace for some fresh air I was reading a book about a musician how he had fallen love with a girl, I was reading my book until I heard a screech from the terrace and went upstairs seeing the bullies holding him down the edge of the building. I ran and caught his hand at the correct time and punched the bullies in the face I took Dream back to the dorm. "I am so sorry for stressing you out!" Dream said I just said that it was fine and not to go to the terrace alone especially when I am not there he nodded for a yes. His eyes were as green as an emeralds and the blonde and mostly his personality he is so kind the kindness I never got the equality.
He fell asleep again on my shoulder, I couldn't move him so much so he ended resting his head on my lap je held my leg as it wasa body pillow I smiled and strokedhis hair and he smiled. I continued reading the book.

______
Author: hope you enjoyed blueberries and I hope you don't find it cringe or I will become an uwu depressed hybrid dragon princess (naur I am not turning into that💀) word count: 1154
Excluding the words after the ending line