SUCK IT GREEN BOYYYYYY

*no one's pov*

Dream was heading to class when he saw his bullies again, his eyes shrieked and anxiously sat down on his seat.
Dream pulled out his note book and started taking notes. "Dream answer this question what is 435×43?" "18,705" "correct sit down" Dream sat down, seeing the bullies glaring at him, he felt nervous and looked away. <Dream thinking rn> 💭oh I wish I was strong and could protect myself, why am I so weak, wilbur has to stay with me or I will literally die. So pathetic. I wish I was pretty like him. This blonde hair and green eyes looks like I am no human. Drista why did you have to go away, I wish mom was here with me, all this wouldn't have happened if Dad wasn't there abusive bastard, he once burnt me too I still have that mark what if Wilbur sees this what will I say💭 Dream heard the bell ring so he got up and went towards Wilbur's class. Wilbur quickly got up and ran to Dream. Dream hugged him and so did Wilbur. (Dream is 5'11 here and Wilbur is 6'4) Dream and Wilbur were sharing stories. The bullies came up to them, Wilbur glared at them, Dream feeling nervous and feeling numb. "Oh, don't worry I just wanted to apologize, Dream I am sorry for everything" One fo the girls out her hand on his shoulder. Dream pushed he hand off, which made the girl snap Dream also snapped and said "OH STFU FOR ONCE ALL YOU DO IS 'I WANT THAT' 'MIMIMIMI' NOTHING ELSE AND AFTER 8 YEARS YOU ARE SAYING THIS WELL I DONT FORGIVE YOU DEAL WITH IT" The mean girls and boys were astonished that he could actually shout, Wilbur got scared because of the loud shouting from Dream. Dream picked up his water bottle and splashed it on them, before he could do more Wilbur picked up the raging Gremlin and walked away. "Wilbur ,put me down" Wilbur without speaking put him down "so, Why didn't cut off them if you could do this" "well they always have the strong ones by there side but they weren't mean they were threatened to, so they weren'tthere so I did what I had to do" Dream explained, Wilbur understood and said "infact it was really cool, but I got scared from a literal cinnamon roll" Dream smiled and giggled 🤭. They heard the bell rang and they went to class. Dream wasn't happy at all it was history, they fought for our country, they represented our country blah, blah, blah. For Wilbur it was physics he went to the back if he wasn't picked to answer and survived the whole class without answering. Meanwhile with Dream he had to answer a lot of questions but got them correct, but he was the most disinterested one.

The school dispersed the students, Dream and Wilbur went to their Dorms. Dream was bored so he thought of playing video games, while Wilbur was just analyzing Dream. He started to play bedwars with random people. Somebody started flirting with Dream and giving him the hottest pick up lines, which made Dream go red. Wilbur didn't like it at all, his eyes went Golden to ruby red like so devilish. Dream noticed that and got nervous and got off the game ,Wilbur hugged the Dream tightly in a tension like °he is mine°
Wilbur's eyes went to golden again and went back to his humble self.
Dream smiled and stroked his hair and Wilbur fell asleep on the shorter male's lap, Dream was fine with it and gave him the sleeping tickles over his head. Dream then fell asleep. Wilbur woke up at 7:37pm seeing himself crushing Dream while he was peacefully sleeping somehow. Wilbur got up still feeling sleepy Dream then got on top Wilbur. Wilbur blushed but stroked his back while Dream seemed to purr like a kitten. Wilbur slept one more hour until he felt something moving around his chest it was Dream. Wilbur woke Dream up, he was tired and wanted to go to sleep again but anyway he woke up.
________
Author: I finish it here I will give you part 3 tmr so spicy or angsty