Author's note 📝

Haha hi!
My brain decided to pile up more ideas and I just... I had to do this! 😫
So,
Here's another one-shot book yet, this time, it involves all of the Stray Kids members. ☺️

The idea came when my sister sent me a Reels video on insta with a SKZ pause game. We played around and I thought: "Hey, this is some quality fanfiction material!" 🤓
Haha, my dumb ass thought it would be fun. So, imma try and see.

So, to put the credits, this is a "SKZ pause game, party edition" by rom.0zye_ on Instagram:

And the results of my pauses will be made into one-shot stories

⚠️ THERE WON'T BE SMUT ⚠️

Just some harmless chaotic drunken behavior and comedy. Sometimes it'll be a crack-fic, sometimes drama and romance, it all depends on the "lucky draws".

Of course, nothing in this book represents the real behavior and personalities of any of the Stray Kids members, this is just my imagination written down.

I'll post my "results" at the end of each chapter. None of the stories are connected, they are all individual, unrelated events. I'm saying this because the titles will be for ex. "Chan's party" (meaning that he's the host) but if my game result gives me the same person as a host again, I'll write the next title as "Chan's party 2/3/4/..." And that doesn't mean that it's the continuation of the previous one, but a different version of a party with the same host.

These are fem!y/n stories, written in 2nd person POV, where you or y/n are friends with SKZ boys and y'all just want to let loose and relax by partying on the weekends.

(looking at it now, this will most likely be "friends to lovers" trope lol)

Non-idol stories! SKZ are just "normal" adults with boring adult jobs during the week and chaotic party animals on the weekends.

I'll try updating every weekend (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) but I don't guarantee anything.

Well... that's pretty much it. Hope you'll like it! 😘

LET'S GO! This is gonna be a crazy ride!