PART ONE - TRAITOR

DESCRIPTION

Harlow Velasco was the new kid at William B. Travis Prep School, which was a disaster in itself. What was an even worse disaster was how she introduced herself to the school by falling on the first day (writing a song would heal the embarrassment, right?). She wasn't used to being the new girl, let alone the new weird girl, but at least there was someone at this new school that she knew -- Tomika, her cousin. Because she had an in to the school, she thought she could become friends with Tomika's friends. Something was off, though. 

Just as things were returning to normal, Harlow noticed that Tomika and her friends acted strange around her. There was something that they were hiding from Harlow, something that made them whisper whenever she was around (which was extremely often). She wanted to get to the bottom of it, so she decided to sleuth around and figure out why Tomika and her friends were being weird. And once she found out what was going on, she knew she had to do something about it

Along the way, Harlow met Riley Kwon, the sister of one of Tomika's friends, and they became fast friends. The two of them created a dynamic duo -- one that came up with their two-person acoustic band, one where Harlow wrote the lyrics and Riley arranged the music. This was her chance to show the people of William B. Travis Prep School that she was a good lyricist and an even better person than the one they witnessed falling at the beginning of the year. 

As the school year drew on, Harlow was conflicted about what she should do. She found out that Tomika and her friends were really cool (even though they were keeping a secret from their newest and coolest friend), and she didn't want to betray their trust as much anymore. When things came to a head, would Harlow choose to do the right thing? Or would she be a traitor?

PLAYLIST

1. traitor by olivia rodrigo

2. female by keith urban

3. zero by imagine dragons

4. stranger by ricardo hurtado

5. muero by alvaro soler

6. centuries by fall out boy

7. oasis by aitana

8. nervous by max & harvey

9. youngblood by 5 seconds of summer

10. friends by why don't we

OLIVIA RODRIGO as HARLOW VELASCO

MADISON HU as RILEY KWON