PART TWO - SUCKER

DESCRIPTION

Harlow Velasco learned a big lesson: never, ever cross Tomika's path. Well, that was what she did during the Battle of the Bands, but she made up for it by saving School of Rock, right? Harlow thought so, but Tomika and the rest of the band agreed that Riley and Harlow needed to be on probation. So that was what they were going to do; work for the band by doing their little errands, just for the chance that they would be a part of School of Rock. 

In addition to being part of the band, she decided to join the tech club to try and meet some new friends. What she wasn't expecting was that Lawrence would be in the club, too. That was unfortunate because Harlow wasn't the biggest fan of Lawrence, but he included her in a little secret that the rest of the band didn't know: he was creating a recording studio somewhere in the school so that the band could make their music without getting caught. 

It didn't help that Harlow thought Zack Kwon, twin brother to her best friend, was the cutest and coolest guy at William B. Travis Prep School. She was always getting distracted by him, especially when she was supposed to be running the errands for the band. As the dance rolled around, Harlow made a pact with herself: either ask Zack to the dance or go alone. And she wasn't going to that dance alone, no matter what. From there, Harlow's relationship with Zack changed for the better. 

As the rest of her first year at a new school went by, Harlow realized that life could get very, very complicated. She was part of an amazing band, but they still excluded her from things. She was with a cute guy, but there was another one in the band that was pulling at her heartstrings. Would she be able to overcome everything? Or, in the end, would she be the last sucker standing?

PLAYLIST

1. sucker by jonas brothers

2. replay by zendaya

3. shame by keith urban

4. yours by russell dickerson

5. flores by tini

6. dracula by bea miller

7. photograph by def leppard

8. lightning by reo speedwagon

9. amazing by aerosmith

10. wolves by selena gomez and marshmello

OLIVIA RODRIGO as HARLOW VELASCO

MADISON HU as RILEY KWON