Marry your daughter - pure of heart

It has been a year since your father had been told you were in a romantic relationship with neytiro and Jake had accepted the relationship, even due he was trying to under what made them so interested to you. As jake seem to stubborn hot shot marine that was always doing something dangerous, and then there was neytiro a man of mystery as he will come and go on base and didn't seem the friendly towards all human yet. So one can be shocked when one day when he as doing her morning routine he had ran into Jake and neytiro as they seem to be waiting for someone.

Quaritch " sorry to tell you boys but my daughter not her she out camping with Grace on shack a few miles from here"

Jake " we are more here to see her sir we came to speak to you about something"

Neytiro " it am matter that involves your daughter and us"

Quairitch " let speak inside my mask is about to go out and if my daughter finds out I let it die, she won't let me hear that end of it" the two male navi modded their heads and silently agreed as they had seen you lecture them when they had gotten hurt doing something stupid, or lectures one of your friends and Grace when they were in bad situations.

Quaritch " so tell me why have you both come here when my daughter is away" miles has gotten a new mask and soon followed the two navi back outside.

Jake " it a perfect time to speak with you sir without her or anyone else we know around or awake right now":

Quadritch " well speak your mind boy don't tell me you did something that will make my daughter mad"

Neytiro " no sir"

Jake " sir we have coke here to prove ourselves to you as we wish to become y/n husbands or in neytiro case her mates"

Quaritch " ......"

Neytiro " in navi custom we most prove ourselves to our mates families even the head of their families, by showing we provide for them and keep them safe as well ... you see sir navi mate for life and I wish to spend the rest my life with y/n and no one else"

Quaritch " so you want to basically marry my daughter"

Jake and Neytiro " yes"

Quaritch " ......."

Neytiro " we know she the only family you have left and we don't want to take her away from you, she will always be your daughter and you will have a place in the clan"

Quaritch " you boys really love my daughter that much"

Jake " yes sir she is kindhearted and has a fighting spirt we all love, I'm willing to give up my life on earth to stay here with her as she my world"

Quaritch " then you boys should ask her to be with you forever I know she, doesn't want to go back home but she will be happy here with you and everyone else"

Neytiro " thank you sir"

Quaritch " just make her happy and if I'm no longer here keep her safe, she will need her friends and you there for her"

Jake " colonel what do you mean"

Quaritch " I just need to know if I'm no longer here my daughter will be safe and have someone there for her"

Neytiro " we will be there for her sir I make that a promise"

Quaritch " good and you two might want to come with a way of telling her, this proposal good luck now if you excuse me I maid deal with my people" Quaritch soon walked away both man could tell how much, your father cared about you. They were going to keep their promise to him. The day Jake and Neytiri asked you to be with them forever, you were happy as went to tell her father and friends everyone was happy for you. Even Quaritch as he now knew you will be safe, and when he no longer here you will still have a family even due he might not be there.