- 𝟻𝟼 -

"I'm gonna kill you" Izuku muttered with pure hatred for the man in front of him.

Katsuki looked at Izuku in shock. Sure Izuku could be scary sometimes, but now... This was way more than what he is used to.

"Katsuki, you go get the fucking pros." Izuku ordered as he threw himself towards All For One, hitting him with a Detroit smash at 100%.

But Katsuki was done listening. He threw himself in the direction of the vilain who was just laughing like a maniac. But, it wasn't long, after one attack, he was down. But instead of making Izuku happy, his furry doubled.

"GET UP! " Izuku shouted as he looked at the unconscious man. "JUST FIGHT ME!" He yelled again as he used black whip to make him stay up but still nothing.

Aizawa, Endeavour, Present Mic, Hawks and other pro heroes had arrived to them and they looked as Katsuki tried to hold his boyfriend back.

"Izuku, he's dead, calm down." Katsuki shouted as he held him tight and Aizawa activated his quirk, deactivating those of Izuku.

"NO THAT BASTARD HAS TO FUCKING FIGHT! HE KILLED HIM!" Izuku shouted, chocking on his own tears.

"DEKU!" Katsuki shouted flipping Izuku to pin him to the ground. Izuku was badly injured and Katsuki felt bad for using his weakness as an advantage. "He's dead, you can't change anything about it now." Katsuki continued as he watched the broken greenette cry.

"N-no.." Izuku sobbed again as he looked at Katsuki in pain.

"Izuku, it's okay." Katsuki soothed as he pulled Izuku to sit on his lap and hug him.

Hawks went to look on All For One and Present Mic on Shigaraki.

Both were announced dead on the spot.

᯽᯽᯽

Izuku had went unconscious after the incident in Katsuki's arms and the blond had refused to let go of Izuku. It was only at the hospital where Izuku had to go get surgery that he finally let go and waited outside the room along with Izuku's fathers.

Once out of surgery he had a private room since media had decided to come out and try to see him. Even if it was supposed to be a private mission, information slipped and everyone was eager to know more.

It was late at night when they were finally getting installed in the room.

"I have his stuff for when he wakes up." Present Mic said as he placed bags on the side of the room and taking out something. He put it next to Izuku and smiled calmly.

"Can't believe he still has his stupid plushie." Katsuki smirked stroking Izuku's hair calmly. "He had it since we were brats." He recalled with slight amusement.

Aizawa and Yamada hummed. They were more than relieved that Izuku was going to be physically okay, but they knew that he'd be going through some trauma.

"The doctor said that he should wake up once the anesthesia wears off." Aizawa said with little to no emotion.

"Is he still going to have a quirk?" Katsuki asked, unsure of how to feel about it all.

"We don't know, we'll have to wait for that." They all got startled when they saw Yagi enter the room. "I'm sorry for not arriving earlier."

Katsuki scoffed before sitting next to Izuku. "Whatever." He grumbled, All Might had indirectly put Izuku through hell. He had put the weight of the world on Izuku, someone who would never say no if it meant he could help. Even if his life was on the line, even if it meant he would destroy himself, he'd do it. And the All Mighty Yagi Toshinori was one of those who took advantage of that.