- 𝟺𝟽 -

They were finally leaving for the training camp and everything was perfectly set. No one knew where the camp was and there will be a few heroes on sight at all times.

Only minutes away from arriving to the camp, the students from class 1-A were more then excited.

"I have a bad feeling.." Izuku mumbles still laying on his boyfriend's shoulder. Ever since they left, he felt like something was coming, like they were constantly watched and it was an unsettling feeling.

"Me too.." The blond admits giving a small squeeze to his hand, for him it wasn't like Izuku, it was simply his gut telling him to stay by Izuku's side. So that's what he'd do.

They soon arrived and there was nothing except trees surrounding them, it was miles wide, it would be easy to get lost if you don't have much sense of orientation.

"They said private and all but- damn!" Kaminari laughs after getting off the bus. "This is like middle of no where type of private!" He laughs running towards the edge where the bus was parked along with other students who were overly excited.

"Class! Stay organized!" The class president orders trying to maintain order which came out useless.

Izuku was in the back with Katsuki, still with a lump in their throat. "It's not going away.." Izuku mumbles grabbing to Katsuki's hand. "It's getting worst.." Izuku mutters looking around and he swore he was going to have a heart attack when a woman wearing a cat costume appeared.

"What the hell!?!" Katsuki shouts, annoyed that he actually got startled by that stunt. Soon two other women and a man appeared doing a weird pose putting in value their cat paws.

"HELLO FELLOW STUDENTS!" The first girl who arrived, that had brown hair, shouts expecting a big reaction but was disappointed to not get anything. "Tough crowd.." She mutter disappointed before picking up her huge grin once again. "Well then! Hero in training, class 1-A! I'm happy to announce that you will be staying with us for the next two weeks!!!" She announces cheerfully.

"Thank you for welcoming us in your land m'am!" Iida says loudly, bowing at a 90 degree angle.

"Oohhh~ Ingenium's little brother!" She squeals going to pinch his cheeks, but is disappointed seeing how he was rigid. "Not as amusing as him but we'll work on getting rid of that stick up your ass!" She taps his back hardly making him lose balance for a second. Everyone was holding back their laughters as they watched Iida's expression become both confused and embarrassed.

Before getting an actual reaction Izuku wrapped black whip around Katsuki's mouth, so he wouldn't laugh.
"Kacchan." He growls lowly making the blond freeze and his face going pale.

"Oh~ And if it isn't mister boom boom boy!" She grins coming closer to him to evaluate him up close before suddenly turning to typed greenette next to him. "And Midoriya Izuku? Happy to have you here with us! You have quite the reputation of causing trouble!" She grins jumping to ruffle his hair, using her paw gloves.

"Ehhhh n-nice to meet you Miss Mandalay" Izuku says nervously and she gasps.

"Guys Guys did you hear that!? He knows me!" She shouts in excitement making Izuku smile nervously. "Kid! Tell me what you know about me!" She orders facing him.

"Well.. Your name is Mandalay your quirk is telepathy, the distance you can reach is unknown to the public but according to pass recordings, at least 70 miles radius which means you would easily be able to communicate with everyone in this forest." Izuku explains looking at her jump in joy. "You're also the leader of the Wild, Wild Pussycats and you guys specialize in mountain rescue operations."

"Oh oh oh! Me!!" An other with blond hair exclaims pushing Mandalay away.

"Umm. Pro hero Pixie Bob, your quirk is Earth flow, it's good for long range combat. You can freely manipulate the earth for a variety of effects. You're also number 10 on the pro hero billboard At the moment." He explains and soon looks at a woman with long emerald green hair, who was also wearing a costume with huge cat paws.

"Pro hero Ragdoll, your quirk is search and you're also number 32 on the billboard. Your quirk allows you to monitor and observe up to a hundred people at a time. This includes knowing their location and weak points. The person being observed up to a hundred people at a time. The person being observed is visualized through the quirk as star-like vestiges, I don't know the exact range of your quirk but I know it can reach miles away from you." He explains and looks around her to look at the only male of the group who looked very intimidating compared to the other three women.

"Finally there is Tiger, you're mostly known for your strength but you also have a great quirk. Pilabody, your quirk allows you to flatten or stretch your own body which means you are known for close combat." He explains looking at them with a shy smile. "I'm happy to meet all of you." He bows.

The three women look at him in awe and Tiger claps his hands slowly. "Impressive kid, you live up to your reputation." He praises making Izuku smile slightly before bowing and going back next to Katsuki.

"Anyways~ Now that he introduced us, let's start with your training!" Ragdoll grins pointing the vast forest. "Hope you rested in the bus! We'll meet y'all over there, be there by 8PM!" She smiles looking at the class become pale.

"B-But- That's 5 h-hours from now!" Kaminari points out panicked.

"Then you kids better start walking soon!" Tiger laughs at them. "Once there you'll have food waiting." He smirks mischievously.
"Be careful on the road! I set up a few of my friends for you!" Pixie Bob grins proudly making them all gulp loudly.

᯽᯽᯽

Hours went by, Izuku, Todoroki, Iida and Katsuki were the firsts to arrive, each close to one and other. On sight, there's two big cabins and one medium one. In front are long tables made out of wood and a small garden ouest to the cabins. To top it all, a fire camp was installed that could be used later at night to relax. 

"I won't lie, I am hungry." Todoroki admits monotonously.
"Me too!" Izuku chuckles, hugging Katsuki from behind and peeking under his arm to see the others.
"Where's the fucking food!?" Katsuki asks loudly and Izuku smiles nervously.
"Guys.. Hate to break it to you but we might just have to cook it ourselves.." Izuku smiles sheepishly as he pointed the table full of ingredients.

The three look at the table that he was pointing and even Todoroki was letting out an aura filled with annoyance.
"Food! We need the food!" Kaminari cries falling to the ground face first. It wasn't long before more and more students arrived, just to be disappointed like the ones before.

"If your hungry, then you better start cooking." Aizawa appears not trying to hide the fact he was having the time of his life. He was holding a bowl of curry that he was eating shamelessly in front of his starving students.

"Aizawa sensei! This is pure torture!" Mina cries as she made herself fall next to Kaminari.

"Well, at least we already have the ingredients.." Kirishima says trying to stay optimistic.

"Fucking shit!" Katsuki curses grabbing Izuku over his shoulder.

"WHa- Kacchan!" Izuku whines, trying to get off.

"I'm making sure you ain't cooking. I don't wanna die of fucking poisoning." Katsuki retorts.

"But I'm not that bad!" Izuku cries hitting Katsuki's back with his fists.

"Yes you are that bad." Aizawa adds with a blank expression making everyone, except Izuku, burst into laughters.

Standing next to the cabin was a little boy unsure of what to do.

"Come on Kota, go introduce yourself, they're nice people." Mandalay, who's real name is Shino Sosaki, smiles slightly to the boy, who she hoped one day would open to them once again.