- 𝟹𝟾 -

Bakugo on one end and Hitoshi on the other side of the field, after almost an hour of melting the ice, they were finally ready to start the last fight of the semi finals.

"Not because Deku likes you that I won't kick your ass." Katsuki smirks smugly.
"Wouldn't ask for anything better." He responds confidently, but Katsuki knew he shouldn't speak from here on if he didn't want to be controlled.

"LET THE MATCH BEGIN!" Midnight announces swinging her whip in the air, earning cheers from the crowd.

Physical vs mental quirk. If it wasn't for Shinso's physical combat skills he had worked on, the game would already be over. He still hadn't mastered the capture weapon so he had to go hand to hand combat and taunting, his new mask could be quite useful for this.

"Don't be scared to use me as a source, whatever is used won't be taken personally from my part. I know I'm Katsuki's weak point.. I really want to see both of you win, but that's not possible.. I'll take responsibility if something happens. But don't worry, he also has something to use against you. We have to play fair." He explains his small smile turning into a bright grin. "So do your best and don't hold back! Either way, we'll all be together on that stadium!"

Shinso smirked as he dodged an other attack of Katsuki. "But his quirk makes his hearing more difficult, so speak as loud as you possibly can." The advice of Izuku rings in his head as he jumped over Katsuki.

"You know, this baby allows me to repeat things people told me." Shinso lies making Katsuki frown as he pulled an other attack.

"I hate it but sometimes.. I'm still so scared of Kacchan.." The voice of Izuku resonates making Katsuki freeze. "I always wonder if he really loves me.. I feel like he's simply there to make him feel better." Shinso smirks loving how convincing this voice sounded.

But to Shinso's displeasure, Katsuki becomes more agressive, but also less precise.
"But.. I don't know how long I can keep up the act.. I didn't think he'd actually stay with me." Izuku's voice mumbles.

Katsuki's tears mixed with his sweat and creating the biggest explosion he ever did and before they knew it, Shinso was out. Katsuki was still furious tho as he grabbed Shinso's collar in frustration.
"Fucking bastard, I'm gonna kill you." Katsuki yells as he heard Present Mic announce his victory.

Izuku, who was able to see the game, came to the entrance as quick as he could.
"Kacchan!" Izuku yells catching the blonde's attention.
Shinso took that time to get up looking at Katsuki.
"It isn't true Bakugo, Izuku is head over heals for you, don't worry." Shinso chuckles, confusing the blonde. "It allows me to modify my voice, Izuku would never say things like that about you." He reassures him making Katsuki's eye twitch in annoyance as he stomped his way to Izuku who was in one of the corridors.
"You bastard allowed him to use you against me." Katsuki says grabbing his collar and Izuku nods yes making him scoff. "You're lucky I fucking love you." Katsuki curses smashing his lips on his, making Izuku blush.

Shinso, who witnessed everything, was laughing his ass off as he passed them.
"I'm gonna go to R.G. have fun you two!" He waves making Izuku whine in embarrassment. "Oh, and beat his ass in the final." Shinso says making Katsuki roll his eyes.
"Wasn't planning on doing anything else."

"Weren't you supposed to stay in bed idiot?" Katsuki asks with a scold making Izuku laugh nervously.
"Making sure you wouldn't commit mass murder." Izuku half jokes. "I was also curious on who was winning." He admits lowly making the blonde snicker as he kissed him once again.
"You didn't think I would win??" Katsuki asks cocking an eyebrow.
"Well, if you would have snapped and responded, you would have lost." Izuku points out.
"You didn't think I could keep my cool?" Katsuki asks with a pouty tone that made Izuku laugh.
"It's nothing personal~" he teases kissing his cheek.