Zero Mortals (end)

Goku Black: "You mortals don't understand, or have the comprehension of understanding my process."

Vegeta: "The only one who doesn't understand is you! You are the main flaw in your own story, what kind of self proclaimed God uses someone else's body if being a god was already perfect?"

Goku Black: "Don't you dare mock me!"

-Goku Black then propels himself to Vegeta landing a hit only for it to be blocked and countered along with a constant clash-

Vegeta: "A faker like you doesn't deserve to live!"

-Pulling Goku Black in for a punch and lands a blow to his ribs-

Vegeta: "You don't even know how to use his body, so you don't know how to win!"

-Vegeta using the same hand and palms Goku Black's head then flies up and throws him to the ground to deliver a flurry of punches-

Vegeta: "A Saiyan imposter like you is a failure in my eyes!"

-Vegeta then grabs Goku Black and holds him to eye view just to punch him in the face sending him sliding on the ground-

-Goku Black tired but is smiling-

Vegeta: "What are you smirking about over there?"

Future Zamasu: "You're outmatched, that's why he's smirking."

Goku: "Finally you showed up, Zamasu."

Future Zamasu: "And how do you know my name?"

Goku: "I also know that the other me is also Zamasu, but I thought Black was the Zamasu from this timeline."

Goku Black: "A mortal so wrong yet so close."

Goku: "Then fill me in on the details."

Goku Black: "I came from an alternate timeline where ours are the same, but I traveled to this one to intact my plan of revenge."

Future Zamasu: "Yes mortals, you shall know the strength of a true god."

-Zamasu then proceeds to heal Goku Black to a full recovery-

Goku Black: "Hahahaha! This power is unreal!"

-Goku Black then transforms from super Saiyan 2 to Rosé out of sheer power-

Future Zamasu: "I must say, this color is most certainly beautiful."

Aleena: "That looks gay as fuck!"

Goku Black: "Who dares say this looks that way?!"

Aleena: "I did, and I'm tired of this situation."

Goku Black: "Who are you?"

Aleena: "Don't worry about me, why are you in this timeline in the first place?"

Goku Black: "To punish Trunks for using time travel."

Aleena: "Hypocrite."

Goku Black: "Pardon child?"

Aleena: "You're a hypocrite, going after a person who used time travel, when you're doing the exact same thing, it's pitiful to think that a god would stoop so low just to win, how pathetic."

Vegeta: "I couldn't say it better myself."

Aleena: "Mind if I join in? I could help with this."

Vegeta: "Black is mine."

Aleena: "Don't worry your little head about it, I won't interfere."

-Aleena the. equips Valkyr once more and attacks Zamasu leaving scars that instantly heals-