Chapter I - A new friend or a new companion?

POV S/N

It's been a few years since I've seen my family. I mean... I don't even want to see them again.

Anyone who can't solve my problems doesn't need to know about them. It took a long time, but I learned to see the turn.

I know nobody cares about me so I better go my own way. It's better alone than bad company.

I'm alone in the worst base, in the best, I want to be this way.

No matter how much the world revolves around me, it's just a twisted, lying world. Kind souls say good things will happen in the future, just be patient. But this is a lie, everything is just a subjective argument, this is not a fantasy world or a book of fairy tales.

This is the reality. You don't have to wait for someone to help you, you need to get up and get up by yourself.

Once, in church, the priest told me to vent all my problems in the presence of God. And that's what I did.

I said, "Dad, please... Take all the bad out of my life."

And that's what he did... He took all my friends.

I'm always discreet with people, sometimes cold or piercing like a powerful dagger about to rip someone's heart out.

I think the only person I could consider as a true friend would be: Eiichiro, Tsubasa, F/N and Sakurako.

I've known them since my childhood and I know they don't ooze any falsehood. Especially f/n, he's my best friend and the most trustworthy person I'll ever know.

He tries really hard to get me to think differently or change my cold, dark attitude. Once he questioned me. "Why don't you get out of the house for a bit and interact with some people?"

I replied, "No thanks, I hate enough people in my life."

"Haah..." I let out a big sigh. "Life is too short to please motherfuckers."

I said to myself as I leaned back in my chair and listened to music on my headphones. Looking around I see a bunch of people with their eyes closed, using cell phones or bored while waiting for their bus stop.

Closing my eyes slightly, I start to clear my mind little by little and start creating eternal monologues inside my head. Every time I close my eyes, it's where I have an internal struggle with myself. Sometimes my biggest enemy is myself.

"Hey, excuse me! Could you offer this lady your seat?" Asked a very pretty and great robust lady... I mean, she's really pretty. My type I would say... Milfs are... Perfect...

I decide to ignore his conversation and put my headphones back in my ear and went back to listening to music. Completely ignoring their grumbles.

Whatever it is, it has nothing to do with me. Or at least that's what I thought...

I felt a touch on my shoulders, opening my eyes, I lifted my head, staring at a beautiful and elegant girl with beige hair.

Taking my earpiece off, I give her the chance to speak.

"Sorry to bother you but... Could you offer this little lady your seat?" She points in the direction of the elderly woman.

Before answering I looked around the bus, everyone seems completely unaware of our existence or at least they try to pretend they haven't seen or heard anything.

"Of course, I wouldn't mind. My point is almost here anyway." I replied politely, even though it sounded monotonous and robotic.

Rising from my seat I start to walk away, letting the old lady sit in my seat. The girl with beige hair just follows behind me, which I ignore her presence.