Chapter X - Sinner

POV S/n

A few months have passed and we resolved some special exams along the way. I mean, the 'sports festival' isn't technically an exam but... Just a sports festival. Kiyone and I decided not to help the Class, as it wouldn't make a difference if we helped. We will still be in Class A.

The winning classes of the 'sports festival' were Class D. Even though Ryuen created a trap against Horikita, Kiyone prevented this plan from moving forward.

Although we haven't been demoted, there will be a problem for Arisu's Class. After all, she challenged me to find out who would get a higher score on this exam. Which I accepted.

However, that was her biggest mistake. Because the results of this exam...

"Here are the results..."

Sae-sensei said, placing a paper on the blackboard.

Class A - (+100)

Class B - (-100)

Class C - (-100)

Class D - (+100)

Oh... So Ryuen managed to win Honami's Class. Interesting. I believe he used some trick to win Class B. I don't imagine Ryuen's Class beating Honami's Class when it comes to 'academics'.

"She'll want to find you, you know that, right?" Kiyone said behind me.

"Yes I know." I replied, resting my head in my hand. "Although Arisu is one of the smartest people I know, I don't think she would have a chance of winning this exam. Especially when her target is our Class."

"You say that because our Class had people like you and Ayanokouji-san as important roles for this exam?" Horikita asked.

"Yes and no. We had the advantage of 128 points above Class C. If not for our results, Class C would have won this exam easily."

"'Ease' you say?" She raises her eyebrow. "How many points would Class C have without your two interference?"

"272 points." I answered.

"...!" Her eyes widen at my response.

"Class C has super intelligent people, among them are: Arisu, Hashimoto, Kito, Masumi, Katsuragi and others..." I shrugged. "When it comes to academics, they are a danger."

"I see..." Horikita mutters.

After class ended, Kiyone and I walked in the hallways.

"So what are you going to do in the middle of vacation?"

Holidays... Well, Christmas is coming. So that's pretty reasonable to think, though.

"Maybe just lie down, sleeping and doing nothing." I responded with a bit of irony.

"You became the student council president after facing Former President Horikita Manabu, so I think it's fair for you to think about it." She shakes her head, walking towards me she grabs my shoulders. "However, we can use this vacation to have some time for both of us. Maybe a new date, just you and me."

"A date? We've done this once before..." I smiled at her, before opening my eyes with a smug smile. "Are you thinking about a special date?"

"You could say that..." She approaches me, making our noses almost touch. "When Christmas comes, we'll go to a place near the ocean."

Oh... Does she want to eat some Ramen?

"Alright, we'll do it your way." Saying that, her smile widens at my words.