Chapter VIII - Student Council.

POV S/n

The next morning. I woke up with my body a little sore, there were scratch marks all over my back and bite marks all over my body. I feel a little tired too.

Yesterday, Kiyone wanted us to finish what we started on the cruise, she didn't seem very satisfied, so I accepted her request. Although it was a very tiring adventure.

Lifting my upper body, I reach over to my desk to pick up my phone.

Before I clicked on my phone screen, I felt a strong hug wrap around my waist

Before I clicked on my phone screen, I felt a strong hug wrap around my waist. Looking to the side, I see Kiyone sleeping with a smile on her face. I see someone was having a lot of fun yesterday...

Sighing internally. I remove her arms from around me and move away from her a little. Giving me a view of her unbuttoned shirt, she was not wearing a bra or panties.

 Giving me a view of her unbuttoned shirt, she was not wearing a bra or panties

"Haah... Honestly." I muttered as I checked my phone. "It seems like nothing interesting has happened yet. That's to be expected since it's summer vacation."

We won't have anything to do at the moment. So I think I better go back to bed and get some sleep, I need to recover some of my 'energy' from last night.

Laying down on the bed, I hear a moan. Kiyone was starting to wake up.

"Mrrr~" She stretches a little before looking at me. "Oh. Good morning..."

She crawls over to me and kisses me on the mouth, which I kiss back.

"*Chu* Good morning, Kiyone." I started stroking her silky hair "How are you feeling?"

She just gives me a crooked smile.

"I... I feel a little sore inside, but..." She pulls me in for another kiss. "I really liked it~"

"I am happy with that."

In fact, I'm happy. But please don't ask me to continue...

"Speaking of which, you're quite a masochist, you know that?" I asked her.

"I am, but I also have my sadistic side inside." She licked her lips. "We won't have classes these weeks, what do we do?"

Oh, now that she says it.