Chapter III - Jealousy? Or Lust?

POV Kiyone

Next day.

I had my head lying on the table. The reason is that I couldn't sleep last night, so here I am sleeping in the classroom. If I had nothing to make my day worse, I would have boring classes...

"Kyah!" I felt something pierce my arm.

I end up jumping off the table before turning my gaze towards Horikita, who was holding a compass in her hands that had some of my blood on it.

S/n who was taken aback by my scream. He turns and looks back and forth between me and Horikita. Noticing that I was rubbing my arm in pain, he turns to Horikita and casts a cold glare in her direction. Which she ignored.

"What's going on Ayanokouji-san? Not enjoying class?"

"N-it's not that, I just lost control." I made up an excuse before taking my seat.

Rubbing my arm I frowned as I glared at Horikita.

...

After class ends.

I decide to pack my things and walk towards S/n, but... I notice that the girls were staring at him with all their cheeks... Flushing? Kushida was also blushing and drooling... Weird.

Ignoring it, I decide to walk over to him.

"Hey S/n..." My eyes widen a little at what I see.

"Oh, Kiyone? Do you need something?" He said to me looking into my eyes.

Although he just answered me naturally, he was in a...very flashy pose.

He had his legs apart, his bangs covered half of his face, his hands were between his legs, his shirt was unbuttoned with his tie loosened and he had candy in his mouth. I think I see a little spit coming out of his mouth.

In reality. In the eyes of boys this is a very gay scene, but for girls... This is too hot! Mostly for me.

Taking a deep breath, I regain my composure before I speak

"Would you like to have lunch with me?" I asked making all the girls look at me with envy, all except Horikita, Chiaki and Kushida.

Although Kushida was oozing a murderous aura around her with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

I ignore the girls and glare at S/n.

'I already tattooed your image on my mind'. I thought maliciously.

"Okay..." He said picking up a bag of bento. "I made some for you too if you want one."

My eyes light up.

"Of course, i would love." If I could, I would be smiling with bared teeth.

Although the other times I just smiled unconsciously, I couldn't call it a genuine smile. Or maybe...