Chapter II - Classe D

Update: I had to delete (or change) an image per Wattpad rules.

POV S/N

2 day.

I was sitting looking at the window while Chabashira-sensei was giving his class. There's no reason for me to pay attention, as I already learn a lot of it in my life. After some time, the class ends and Chabashira takes her leave without caring about the students who were or were not paying attention in class.

*Crack*

I took a strong bite of my chocolate bar that echoed around the room. Everyone except Koenji looked at me with a confused expression on their face, but after realizing I was just eating a chocolate bar they ignored me.

As I had imagined, many will not be my friends. Though I usually see a few girls in our class glance at me, and I ignore them.

Kiyone was having a rather 'friendly' conversation with Horikita. But realizing that their interactions are insignificant, she decides to approach me.

"Hey, S/n." she calls me

"Yes?" I leaned against the back of the chair. Still keeping the chocolate bar in my mouth. "What do you need from me Kiyone?"

"Would you like to come with me to explore the clubs a bit?" She said expressionlessly

Using my tongue, I pull the chocolate bar into my mouth before speaking.

*Nhac*

*Nhac*

*Gulp*

"I don't see a problem with that." I lick my lips before getting up from the chair. "Are you going to join any clubs?"

"No, I'll just check."

"If you're going to check then why did you call me?" I asked ignorantly.

"Why are you my only friend? Not to mention it's a very illogical thing to want to go check out clubs by yourself even though you have a friend to accompany you." She argues.

Good point, I think you convinced me.

"OK let's go?" I said walking forward, before being stopped by Kushida.

"Hey, S/n-kun and Ayanokouji-san! Got a moment?" She walks towards us, blocking our way.

"Well, I don't have anything to do so I guess we have a little time for you." I said with disinterest on my face.

"Hehe~ Sorry. But are you friends with Horikita?" Horikita? Of all the things you could tell us, did it have to be her?

"No and I hope it stays that way." I made it pretty obvious that I don't like her, causing Kikyo to pout at my answer.