Visitors

Ashyr and I are in one room with a crib next to a weird squared looking thing.

2 women are left with me. They show me how to lay Ashyr down and show me how to get into what they call a bed. Once I lay down, I gasp at how soft it is. The women look at me with sad smiles. "I'm glad you like it. If you or the little girl need anything, just call Rayne or Sara." She says. "Thank you." I reply.

"Before we leave, may we know the both of your chosen names?" Rayne asks. I nod. "I am Everett, and she is Ashyr." I say. "Lovely names. Thank you for telling us. All of your friends are in the next 2 rooms, you can visit them anytime." Sara says. They both walk out, turning of the light.

- -In the Morning - -

I open my eyes to the sun shining onto my face. 

I sit up and look around. Once I feel ready, I stand, removing the blankets from myself. That was the warmest and most comfortable sleep I've ever had. I walk to Ashyr's crib and see she is already awake, quietly moving around.

I scoop her up into my arms and walk out of the room. I look both left and right down the hall before moving out of it. I quietly open the door to the room beside me. Beatrix and Lia are sound asleep in their beds. I quietly close the door and move to the next room.

I peer in to see, yet again, a sound asleep Kelli and Luca. Again, I quietly close the door. I look around the hallway to see a few more rooms further down. I begin to walk again as Ashyr quietly coos. I smile down at her as I walk. 

Next thing I know I am on the floor, holding Ashyr tightly, making sure she doesn't hit the hard floor as well. I look up hesitantly to see a man with light blonde hair and dark blue eyes staring down at me. He smells of an Alpha. "I-I'm sorry.." I say quietly. "No, no. It was my fault, I apologize." He says. He reaches down and helps me up. 

"Are you and your baby, okay?" He asks, looking at the both of us with concern. "Y-yes. Thank you." I reply quietly. He nods. "If you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be. I apologize again." He says before quickly walking away in the direction I just came.

I begin walking again, Ashyr still cooing. Her having no apparent idea what just happened. "Everett!" I hear a voice from behind me. I turn to see Rayne. She stops in front of me. "Hello, Rayne. Is there something wrong?" I ask. "No, not at all. I just need to bring you to the rest of your friends. There are some people here to see all of you." She says.

"People?" I ask as we begin walking again. "Yes, they will explain everything once we arrive." She says. In a few minutes we pass the rooms we slept in. We turn 2 corners and walk down a hallway to a big open room. We enter and are met with the faces of Kelli, Luca, Beatrix, Lia, the blonde man I bumped into, Sara, and 2 other men that smelled of Alpha's.