First Month

*Nunew's Pregnancy: Month 1*

Nunew woke up and had to go to the bathroom to throw up. Zee followed him and helped him.

"Hia. When will my morning sickness stop?"

"The book says it could last until 3 months or it could last all through your pregnancy."

"Great" Nu said sarcastically.

"Do you want anything to eat?"

"Some porridge would be good. Maybe with some cookie pieces?"

"Cookie pieces?"

"Yes Hia."

Zee went to the kitchen and started cooking porridge. He thought that the strange food cravings started later in pregnancy. Nu just got them earlier.

Zee made the porridge and added some cookie pieces to Nu's and left his porridge plain. Nu came down and sat at the table.

"I still love your porridge Hia."

"Even with cookies in it?"

"Yes Hia"

Soon they finished their porridge. Nunew then went to an empty room. Hia followed him.

"This would be a great room for our baby."

"Any room would do. But I think we should start when we find out the gender."

"Ok Hia."
............................................................................

Nu then started to call Tutor and Syn (they are married btw) about his pregnancy. He was a bit nervous about him telling his parents. So he started a face chat with Zee for his parents.

"Mom, I have something to tell you."

"What is it teerak?"

"I'm... pregnant."

"What?!!"

"I'm sorry Mom, I'm sorry!" Nu cried.

"No...no... don't cry Nu. I was just shocked that you were pregnant. I hope your baby has a great life with you. I know it."

Nunew smiled. "I love you Mom."

"I love you too Nu."

"Oh and Zee, congratulations."

"Thanks mom."

They ended the call and Nunew wanted to go to the store to assist him during his pregnancy. They bought fruits, prescribed prenatals, lotion, soft music and headphones for the baby, and comfortable pillows.

They went home and put those things away for when Nu needed them. Zee then told Nu to take his prescribed prenatal. Nu took them and they both spent the rest of their day resting and being together.