Kannazuki Sora

DarkNarukami112

"I'm Kannazuki Sora. Though I have much to learn, I'll do my best-!"

Taimanin. Middle school student at Gosha Academy. A demon, who had a grudge against her Taimanin mother, killed her parents and sold her at the Chaos Arena, but the Taimanins rescued her and brought her to Gosha.

From then on, she went to Gosha academy. However, one day, she awakened a ninja art and defeated a demon who intruded Gosha. She was well acknowledged for it and dispatched to UFS.

She uses Visage Art which allows her to summon visions of a fox or a giant. She used to fight by adding Particles in arrows, but suddenly one day, her power to control Particles increased. After then, when she uses her power, a fox tail and ears grow on her body like the transformation of Beast Art users.

WEAPON

Bow and Arrow

CHARACTER TYPE

Human

CHARACTER ATTRIBUTE

Protect

Appearance

She has long red hair, she has two different colored eyes, one yellow, the other blue.

Wears, a pink dress, as well as white flower ornaments in her hair.

Personality

Sora has been traumatized by the death of her parents, at times she will break down shaking but tries hard to recover.

People sharing her experience helping her a lot as she tries to be brave for others, she promises to go forth and not give up no matter what after witnessing what Taimanins did for her.

She's lively, shy and gullible and tries her best to remain bright at all times. As a reserved person, she does not know how to solve the conflict she has with Igawa Sakuya, even if both are friends.

History

Taimanin, the child of a retired Taimanin who married a normal human.

When she was little, she lived a peaceful, ordinary life, but her parents were murdered by demons who had a grudge against her Taimanin mother, and she was sold to the Chaos Arena.

Sora lived in fear, not knowing Taimanins, demons, or any evil of the world, but was rescued a few days later by a Taimanin force that attacked the Chaos Arena by surprise, a classmate of her Chuujou Nanao did have not so much luck and was discovered much later. Because of the trauma, normal life has become hard, and she was taken in by Gosha Village. She became friends and partner with Igawa Sakuya, both had not awoken to their Ninja Art in their pre-normal Gosha Academy time. The 14-year-old, Sora and Sakuya, were sent to a DSO base under Koukawa Asuka and the Masked Taimanin for additional training, and later made contact with the Taimanin Task Force and Fuuma Kotaro.

At first, Sora seemed to be behind in skill and lacked confidence. However, when confronted by a dangerous demonic foe, which killed multiple Taimanin on a mission and was about to kill/capture Sakuya. Sora awoke to her Ninja Art, to protect her friend, and had grown as a result. However, this has created a schism between the two and Sakuya, has become more dismissive as her own Ninja Art has not awoken and looked for rather dangerous substitutions and medication. A still, troublesome situation, which has not been fully solved.

Now after some time, with a Ninja Art available, Sora was allowed to join the Taimanin Task Force but has not been seen on very important missions. Her Art can be dangerious on her own life and requires a Limiter.