Igawa Asagi

"I'm the head of the Taimanins, Igawa Asagi. Nice to meet you."

The leader of all taimanins, a group of ninjas who fight for justice. Serves as the headmistress of Gosha Academy, the educational institute for all taimanins.

Utilizes master swordsmanship and superhuman physical capabilities, in addition her ninja art allows her to move beyond human perception. She has awakened her true powers during a certain mission. Her weapon of choice is a ninja katana.

Her ninja art, Hawk Art, allows her to heighten her senses and physical capabilities, allowing her to move sixfold faster than normal. She perceives the world in slow motion, while using her ninja art; others perceive her as moving at the speed of light. Since her ninja art greatly exhausts her, she cannot use it multiple times at once.

WEAPON

Katana, Sword

CHARACTER TYPE

Human

CHARACTER ATTRIBUTE

Assist

Appearance

Asagi has long, dark-blue hair with spiky bangs and teal eyes, consistently drawn in a Tsurime shape. She has a bust that is medium-sized to big. She also wears a very iconic purple Taimanin battle suit. In TA3 and spin-off games, she can also wear a white version (with black lines) of her battle suit that increases her strength even further. In RPGX there is an alternate version of the purple battle suit that instead of being a full bodysuit, it's more revealing, being slightly similar to a V-shaped one-piece swimsuit/bikini with long thighs that leave the inner thigh, her hips and part of her groin and loins exposed.

In her demon form, Asagi's skin turns violet and her hair white. However, in TA2, her demon form gives her a demonic claw and darker skin instead.

Personality

Asagi is a mature, and confident woman, who is serious and strict while on missions and knows when to be reserved and take responsibility. She demands a reasonable degree of professionalism but, from time to time, becomes more lax when her sister is involved. Asagi's character shifted somewhat as she aged to be more relaxed and less rude. She often takes the role of the responsible older sister and has an eye on the finances or cleaning duties.

Her high degree of willpower makes it impossible for Asagi to give up on survival. In most games, she is loyal and proactive, capable of taking action if needed. She is seen as a calm veteran, with a bit of deadpan humor. Asagi can be is frustrated by the deskwork, and often would prefer to fight herself but knows that she cannot risk her life as she used to. Overall she has become far more careful, restrained and long term planning.

In her youth, her confidence sometimes bordered on arrogance, and she was far more uncompromising with her own sense of justice, opposing even Taimanin unification until proven wrong. Asagi still put people over the rules, and learned to smartly navigate the political world and eventually learned to bend it more towards real justice. Around her 20s, she could be very abrasive and intense towards enemies, something that has not been seen much since. Though, she does not show it in fights, Asagi somewhat worries that with age, her skill will diminish. As a result, she pushes more and more for the next generation. Both Sakura and Murasaki are careful when talking about that topic of age.

In a fight, she tends to taunt her enemies and feels some level of clear enjoyment from fighting, while remaining strict on herself. Asagi does not hesitate to kill if she wants (or has) to, and to her enemies, can almost seem like an elegant monster to be feared and respected. Outside of missions, she is caring and motherly to her friends and family, as well as a mentor and inspiration for her students. More so after TA1, Asagi thinks that it is better for her to remain alone, so that her love life does not come into conflict with her work, and nobody else ends up like her deceased boyfriend. However, if in a relationship, she is very forgiving and loving, trying to make her lover happy anyway she can. One of her minor hobbies including drinking at home in the evening, as she is often frustrated by the office work, which comes with her position.