Yatsu Murasaki

"Taimanin, Yatsu Murasaki. You're the captain."

Taimanin, teacher of Gosha Academy. As a former lower ninja of a faction that serves Asagi as their master, her brother is also active as a Taimanin. She is expected to become the next Asagi, a Taimanin of the new generation.

It's hard to know from her cold appearance, but she is kind and thoughtful. She has a strong feelings towards Asagi which seems more than simple admiration, so she becomes much softer in front of her. She likes cats but unfortunately cats are afraid of her.

Her ninja art, Awakened Immortal, is a super-natural ninja art that allows her to become immortal with superhuman restoration abilities. Unless her heart and brain are destroyed simultaneously, she will remain immortal. Furthermore, her immortal body has unimaginable power and agility, which allows her to perform powerful hand-to-hand combat, and to swing her giant axe without breaking a sweat.

WEAPON

Battle Axe

CHARACTER TYPE

Human

CHARACTER ATTRIBUTE

Suppress

Appearance

She is a young woman with long blue hair (ending in some games in a purple end) and red eyes. Her younger version wears her hair down, while her older version has a pony tale.

Murasaki wears a white Taimanin battle suit, in her youth it is open on her upper thighs. Later on, the white suit also has a black line vertically.

Personality

Murasaki is a hardworking and confident Taimanin, that is very serious and strict. Having a really stern and sharp tongue, with little tolerance for other people's nonsense. When she was younger, Murasaki could often still be flustered and extremely embarrassed if she is forced out of her element, but later became much more mature.

She is hard to approach for others, coming across as cold and mean. Murasaki is really protective and loyal of her students and friends, willing to go through humiliation for them, as she is far more thoughtful and kind than she lets on. Murasaki, same as Asagi, has a kink for fighting and will express a smile from time to time when slicing away at enemies.

Murasaki takes her training very serious and does sport also because she enjoys it, but others find her training regiment as taxing. As Murasaki, was an ace student and later became a teacher and next to Kiryuu one of the experts of Taimanin research, she is also very Intelligent.

She does, however, have a comical side, with an extreme admiration of Asagi. Murasaki more masculine tone of speaking breaks into a girlish nervousness when around her, trying badly to hide her clear love and even sexual desire for Asagi. She also likes cats, but those are scared of her. Her jealous side and possessive nature does appear even with other love interests.

History

Born, in the year 2053, into the Yatsu family, a lower ranked faction that served the Igawa clan, she together with her older brother Yatsu Kuro is very loyal to Asagi especially.

When Mursaki was young, she trained with Asagi and started to worship her for her skills, Asagi joking the two would marry if Murasaki defeated her, something that Murasaki took seriously. Murasaki started to become known as a prodigy Taimanin in training at Gosha Academy. Despite her youth and inexperience, many veterans, including Asagi, saw great potential in Murasaki. Even when Asagi was retired, Murasaki continued her training and became a bit of an idol of Gosha Academy and Student Council President. As Asagi became entangled in and later escaped, the Chaos Arena in Taimanin Asagi, Murasaki was sent directly to the location. She was was part of the cleanup crew that raided the arena. Murasaki herself, decapitating the man responsible for Asagi's body modification Kiryuu Sabato, something he survived by using demonic cells.