Chapter 1: A New Venture

((Note: This will be written in the same way as Assassin Hero & Black Clover. This will be more interesting for you considering that I am doing the best of the worst ISEKAI you have ever watched. Now, let's do this!!))

No POV

A pair of eyes then open up to a chair. Sitting in the chair was a "Goddess." This Goddess has long silvery hair and blue eyes. She is depicted with purple eyes and silver hair with a violet tint to it and is portrayed as a slightly older girl. She possesses the physical appearance of a fifteen-year-old girl and is stated to be extremely beautiful by many people. Her peers describe her as having a delicate and beautiful face that impresses on them a hint of melancholy. She has long silver hair going down to her ankles which has a light purple ombre. She has two long bangs that reach down to her shoulders and an ahoge sprouting from her fringe.

She usually wears a purple coif on her head which matches the shade of her purple eyes, as well as a matching white and purple one-piece hagoromo dress with yellow trimmings that goes slightly passed her knees. She also wears purple shoes and white stockings, as well as a necklace with a pink diamond-shaped jewel in its center. 

Goddess: Khiry Cleveland

The man was named Khiry Cleveland. He is 25 years old with low afro hair, a mustache & beard combo. He is in his suit and is wet.

Goddess: Welcome to the afterlife.

Khiry: Eh?

Goddess: Unfortunately, you passed away moments ago. Your life was more capable than I expected, but you are, in fact, dead.

Khiry then thinks about how he died, which didn't add up.

Khiry: Excuse me, Miss Goddess...

Eris: Oh, please. Call me Eris.

Khiry: Okay, Miss Eris. How did I die? Truck-kun didn't hit me, as well as the black car.

Eris: Oh, you were struck by lightning.

Khiry then nodded but stopped.

Khiry: Eh?

Eris: To be specific, the lightning struck the medal part of the umbrella while holding the medal inside the umbrella.

Khiry then remembered that death, along with the beginning of a bad day. It didn't start badly in the morning. It did rain, which wasn't that bad. During the afternoon, his fiance dumped him for a better, handsome man. He left the final project on his flash drive at his house since he got a new one, but the same drive. he told his client about this, & he wouldn't mind one more day before the project. He was called by his boss that he had made his daughter cry. That got him fired. Kyle then thanked everyone at the office as they knew about the situation. He then called his lawyer & explained to him. His umbrella handle broke off. It was a thunderstorm. The streetlight was broken. The man in the black car let him go, but for a moment, lightning struck him in front of the car.