Fuuma Tokiko

pkmnmasterblue

"Fuuma Tokiko, here to serve my master."

Taimanin, the butler of the Fuuma clan, and a teacher of Gosha Academy.

She is a daughter whom Fuuma Danjo had with his mistress, which makes her Fuuma Kotaro's stepsister. She is a talented Taimanin who calls Fuuma Kotaro "Master" and supports him in every way. When the Fuuma clan was in danger of collapsing after losing the battle against Taimanins led by the Igawa clan, she did her best to have Fuuma Kotaro succeed and continue to lead the clan, then became his guardian at only 11 years old.

Inheriting the characteristic of the Fuuma clan, she uses the ninja art of Evil Eye. Unlike other Evil Eye abilities, her "Clairvoyance" is activated by closing her eye, which lets her spy on anywhere she wants without the need to physically move. She can secretly gather info from books or computers with her ninja art.

Also, she is known to be the best at using a kunai among the Fuuma clan, and can even hit hidden targets using her Evil Eye with pinpoint accuracy.

WEAPON

Kunai

CHARACTER TYPE

Human

CHARACTER ATTRIBUTE

Assist

Appearance

She has black short hair, and turquoise eyes. She has a black battle suit, with yellow patterns.

Early on in her youth, she wore a white battle suit with a black skirt and blue patterns.

Later on in her late teens, Tokiko wore more blue and purple, with a small cape.

Personality

Tokiko is a polite young woman, that is totally loyal to Kotaro, in good and bad times. She is diligent and very friendly, but can be demanding, making sure that Kotaro does not become lazy. Tokiko has a constant watchful eye over the Fuuma clan or Fuuma Organization and is an expert when it comes to information gathering and financing.

As second in command, she does counter Kotaro's more evil tendencies somewhat, nudging him as his older sister at times. Tokiko is polite to even her enemies and liked by most of them, but can trick people to get what she wants or help Kotaro. When both were young, she addressed him as "young master", while she calls him "my lord" when he got older.

After her rescue events in TABA, she demands assertive, that Kotaro needs to treat her really rough in bed and use her as his "sex swine". That version always loved Kotaro, which refused any such contact, until he thought he earned her.

Tokiko gets easily jealous of Kotaro and give him stern looks, that seem almost more effective than Kunai. That jealousy also shows itself to anybody that wishes to take her spot as a steward.

History

A Taimanin of the Fuuma clan. Born of a mistress of Fuuma Danjo, in year 2058, which makes her Fuuma Kotaro's half sister, together with Fuuma Ginrei and possibly Nisha Gaiza.

As soon as she was born, Tokiko was adopted into the main family of the stewards who has served Fuuma's family for generations, and since then has supported Fuuma Kotaro from the shadows. Her mother, was sold later off into sexual slavery by Danjo, and it is unknown if she is still alive. While Tokiko trained under the main stewards like Fuuma Saika, which overlooked most of the Fuuma clan finances and operations right below the clan head Danjo.