Chapter 2: Meeting new people

((Note: This & The Unchosen One will be posted up this week. Let's do this!!))

Kyle POV

I then decided to find the blacksmith shop. Before I started adventuring, I was going to need a weapon. I do have to get a weapon. The receptionist lady, known as Luna, then told about the mission board. She also shows me about gaining skills from my class. 

Me: Now that I am here, where is that weapon shop? Eh?

I then looked at the shop I was at to see the blacksmith. I then open the door.

Me: Hello?

Blacksmith: Hello, kid. what can I get for you?

I then walked up to the Blacksmith.

Me: Do you have a beginner sword?

Blacksmith: Sure.

He then gave him an iron sword.

Blacksmith: That will be 1 Eris.

I then put one Eris on the counter. I grabbed the sword & put it out of its sheath. I then nodded at the sword & put it on my left side of the waist, but then my eyes looked at the sword.

 I then nodded at the sword & put it on my left side of the waist, but then my eyes looked at the sword

Me: What's that sword?

Blacksmith: That is the Falchion.

Me: Eh? The Falchion?

Blacksmith: See well Falchion, which you now hold. It was carved from the fang of Naga, ruler of dragons, to sever the gods. For Naga knew there was but a creeping madness waiting at eternity's end. It is a ruin all dragons share. And the only end is one of total destruction. Thus it was that Naga bestowed Falchion upon Duma. She did so to prepare for the day our madness would drive the land to ruin, that the people might have a means to destroy us. That Falchion might become the fangs they lack... and the hope they deserve.

Me: Sweet. How much does it cost?

Blacksmith: Normally, it does cost around 10000 Eris, but not many people can wield it, due to the dragon's magic embedded in it.

Me: I see. Keep that sword there, Blacksmith. I will be the one to wield that sword!

The Blacksmith then smiled. I then left the shop as I decided to head back to the adventure guild. I then checked out my skills.

Dermal Armor - 3 Skill Points

Scale Manifestation - 2 Skill Points

Dragon Arm - 1 Skill Point

Dragon Power - 2 Skill Points

Tail Manifestation - 1 Skill Point

Wing Manifestation - 1 Skill Point