PREREQUISITE

© JULI2N2 , hoyoverse➜ 2023

2023

👾

"tangled up in lies,
i am a phony."

A human's youth should always be filled with innocence, humor, sorrow, love, and everything in between

A human's youth should always be filled with innocence, humor, sorrow, love, and everything in between. The thin line of yarn being stretched across time as Fate's faithful eyes watched over it... Deciding when it was a good time to sever it.

But what was fate to do when they cut someone's yarn in half and it still continued to extend itself? As if their story wasn't even beginning.

◟🌹

"Zandik! Slow down, you're walking too fast." A young woman huffed out as she struggled to carry her textbooks and keep up with the man up ahead. The light blue haired man faltered slightly as he looked back to his companion behind him.

"You should try to build up your stamina then." He grumbled but waited for her regardless.

He took notice of how she was struggling to catch her breath as she slowly caught up with him. He could see she was barely able to hold onto her three textbooks and walk at the same time.

For all his life since he met her he knew she was a sickly person. It was only recently that he found out she had Eleazar, she was never one to worry others.

She just didn't want to be treated differently. She didn't want to be treated as if time were running out on her.

Y/n smiled wearily towards the young man as she stood in front of him. They were both in their student clothes as they were scholars of the Sumeru Akadeymia.

She adjusted the books to one arm as she used the other to fix her cap that was tilting. "I haven't walked that fast since getting away from Cyno's jokes!" She exhaled with a small laugh.

Zandik stood in silence as he eyed her figure up and down. Her clothes were slightly wrinkled like she hasn't had the time to iron them down. His eyes averted to the top of her chest area, where her vision was resting upon.