000

© JULI2N2 , hoyoverse➜ 2023

2023

👾

"tangled up in lies,
i am a phony."

Watching someone's life wither away within weeks is stressing

Watching someone's life wither away within weeks is stressing. It felt like watching everything you went through crumple to the ground due to the unfairness of the world.

It was only two weeks ago where Y/n was able to spend long hours in Sumeru's nature outside. But now... she can't even feel her legs anymore.

Y/n felt like a burden to all the people who were trying to help her beat this disease. Why would they help her if they already knew she most likely doesn't even have a week left to live?

All this money and time being put into a person who wishes to die already... Were the Gods mocking her? Were they mocking her by not giving her the one wish she wants?

In the past few days, Y/n was restricted to being on bed rest. She felt as if she were chained on what would soon be her deathbed. The mental anguish her mind put her through when her bodily functions started to fail, she knew she wanted death to come for her when she couldn't lift a fork up anymore.

What made her feel even worst was how Zandik paused his studies to be by her side. She felt guilt ridden that he dropped everything to be by her side... She didn't want him to see her pass on.

Y/n turned her head slightly from where she was resting on. The regretful smile on her face seemed to falter whenever she looks over to him. Zandik was sprawled out against her bed, his hand holding onto her fragile hands. He was holding it in a tighter manner than he usually would, almost as if he were afraid to let go of her.

She could only manage a small squeeze from her index finger. She frowned immediately as she took notice of her hands slowly starting to fail as well.

But even the small squeeze alerted Zandik from his slumber. Y/n watched as she slowly stirred and propped himself up to meet her eyes, she smiled as happily as she could. "Good morning sleeping beauty!"