ACT I

© JULI2N2 , hoyoverse➜ 2023

2023

👾

"tangled up in lies,
i am a phony."

It has been more than several days since her last temper tantrum and all she has done to pass the time is manipulate the guards outside her door into getting her the latest information on the harbingers and stare at her ceiling

Y/n wasn't one to care for isolation but after letting out all her pent up rage, she felt empty. She was desperate to fill the void in her heart with anything.

She would lay underneath her covers on most days and pick at the skin surrounding her nails to occupy herself with something. What she couldn't understand is why would he avoid her for this long? He had never avoided her for more than two days at most.

Y/n let out a bored sigh as she took the covers off of her and walked over to the door that was locked on the other side. She raised her fist and knocked against it — She heard a faint hum on the other side that she indicated that someone was listening.

"Where is he? Tell him I want out." She said sharply to the guard outside her door.

"The Doctor said that I wasn't allowed to provide any information regarding his location to you. His orders specifically." The gruff voice replied.

Y/n rolled her eyes mentally and clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. "Well get someone in here. I demand that I get some company this instant."

"Ma'am, I can't do tha-" The guard's voice suddenly cut off as Y/n heard a new voice in the distance.

She couldn't make out whose voice it was, but by hearing the guard's sudden change in demeanor, she could guess it was a Harbinger.

"S-sir! What are you doing here?"

"Just here to see an old friend! Would you mind opening the door?" As the voice got clearer, Y/n's eyes twitched as she recognized the voice.