000

© JULI2N2 , hoyoverse➜ 2023

2023

👾

"tangled up in lies,
i am a phony."

The color of crimson being splashed in the air and mixed with the sky left a vivid memory burned into her hippocampus, her dull eyes didn't once flinch at the colors being splattered against each other

The color of crimson being splashed in the air and mixed with the sky left a vivid memory burned into her hippocampus, her dull eyes didn't once flinch at the colors being splattered against each other. The scenery was beautiful; a luscious and thriving green field that was in the middle of no where in the nation of Mondstadt, a patch of Cecilias growing right besides her, the soft wind that was gently brushing against the exposed skin of her shoulder.

The only thing that ruined such a perfect moment were the screams of a dying man.

Y/n dropped her bloodied hands as she took in the view — how can a place be so beautiful in a world full of ugly creatures?

"Hey..." She muttered. Y/n walked over to the man who was grasping his throat in an attempt to save himself. "Isn't this place beautiful?" She asked dryly. The man stared at her with widened eyes, he tried to bring one hand up to her but the pain was too much to bare for him. He soon started to choke on the blood that was starting to erupt up from his throat. Y/n hummed in question as she watched the man, she could see how his eyes were starting to lose the shine it once had a week prior.

As he fell onto his knees, she forced his body to take in the view that was before them. She now stood behind him as her fingers delicately played with the locks of his hair. Y/n leaned down to his right ear, her lips gently brushing against the earlobe. "I'll be sure to tell that woman you like to spend Sunday afternoons with that you mysteriously decided to move to Liyue or Natlan. Do you think she'd understand?" His head shakily turned towards her to meet her eyes, Y/n didn't show a single reaction as she stared into his fear-ridden eyes.

"Hm." Y/n raised the bloodied knife against the gash on his neck. "Maybe you'll have better luck next time." She said to him finally as she slid the knife across, blood ushering and spraying everywhere. Her doll-like skin got smeared with the lifeblood that he once needed to live. She raised her thumb up to her cheek to somewhat brush it off but only causing it to spread across her face. Y/n walked over the slumped body, she eyed the white flower that was now stained red. She briskly plucked one from the ground and worked her way downhill as she caressed the flower.