Author's Note

[Beyond Bloodline - Unbreakable Bonds]

Hello, everyone. Welcome to Nigel's story. Before moving on, if this wasn't already obvious enough from the obvious copyright, on no account should any part of this book be reproduced either manually or electronically.

I fully reserve all rights to it. This is my work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are either a product of my imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, business establishments or events is entirely coincidental.

©All Rights Reserved

[Acknowledgement.]

[To my dear readers and familial bonds yet to be realized and cherished for what they are.]

This book is a revised work. When I started Nigel's story, I had a clear goal in mind where I wanted him to be at the end of the story. I also had a pretty clear vision where I wanted Saxon to end up. However, I left no room for other characters and hardly fleshed them out, merely trying to manoeuvre my way through.

That being said, I am back now after having plotted the others to the extreme and having an ending to not just Nigel's story. As this is a rewrite, some scenes have been cut off, more added, hence some old comments might not really make much sense. So, bear with me ;))

On to the next, this story contains a fair amount of trigger warnings which include but might not necessarily be limited to;

-abuse and neglect(both physical and emotional)

-symptoms and effects of PTSD

-overdosing

-thoughts of suicide in other chapters

(I'll still ensure to tag the respective chapters I feel are triggering so I'd advise to refrain from reading if it's not something you feel you can handle.)

So, my dear readers of new and old, do enjoy this not-so-brief telling of the story of discovery and love of a teen merely looking for what would fill the space appropriated to his familial affection. Of course, your votes and comments are most welcome♡ This would definitely be prompted per chapter XD.

Yours,
Evie♡