✦ - 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐍 💐 - ✦

✦ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐍... ✦

♥︎ - Thinking about how 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐍 would try to make you his twin. To his headband, his hair, his outfit, everything.

♥︎ - Thinking about how 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐍 would brag about you every few minutes and say how you are such a good wife and all that. All the hashiras all sigh in exhaustion before closing their ears and hearing your name coming out of his mouth for the 1008228th time.

♥︎ - Thinking about how 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐍 would drag you to the hot springs along with his wives, claiming that "You need to relax," but then ended up getting hard-

♥︎ - Thinking about how 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐍 would take you to put for a girl's day out, him getting stuff done too. With you and his hair done, he and you get your nails and toenails done and then go to a spa.

♥︎ - Thinking about how 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐍 would stare at you when you would talk to the Kamaboko squad. The way you would ruffle Zenitsu's hair, how you would spar with Inosuke, how you would talk to Tanjiro with Nezuko in your lap, stroking her hair and her sleeping in your lap. He'd stare for a while until Tanjiro points it out. But that doesn't mean his loving stare stops, oh no no no, he actually smiles and you start blushing.

♥︎ - Thinking about how 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐍 wouldn't let you pay for one single thing. Ever since you've met 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐍, you can't remember the last time you've used even a penny. But every time you try to talk to him about it he stops you and shakes his head. "Nobody let's a beautiful and flashy woman like you pay." He would claim.

♥︎ - Thinking about 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐍 was sleeping in your massive bed when you and your wives came home from your extended mission. The four of you were exhausted and drained, so yous just planned on flopping onto the bed and cuddling with 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐍, but when you opened the duvet, you found the muscle mice around him, latched onto him. You tried to hold in your laugh, but suma let out a not-so-quiet giggle, which made 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐍 open an eye. When he fully processed the situation he was in, he jumped up. "I-I can explain!"

♥︎ - You and the girls pretended as if yous were really sad. And suma let out a fake and real cry. Makio gave 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐍 a glare before all of yous ran out. As soon as yous were out of 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐍'𝐒 earshot, you let out a big laugh. But you didn't notice a muscle mouse pop in and notice your laughter and reported bauck to 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐍. Eventually, 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐍 found out what happened and sulked for the day, but was rewarded with cuddle from all his flashy wives.

☆ - 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆! 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃. 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃!! - ☆