∇ - 𝐆𝐈𝐘𝐔𝐔 - ∇ 🥀

𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 1

Giyuu rubbed your head as you sobbed into his chest. He was murmuring sweet words to you as big salty tears had went into Giyuu's clothes, not that he minded.

It was after the muzan war. You were only a villager, secretly Giyuu's wife. You didn't want to involve yourself into getting killed, so you were just a simple woman who makes clothes. Just a normal citizen who worried for her husband's safety when he was not with you.

But after he came home, his arm gone, and a slight smile on his face as he told you the news of the demon king getting defeated. You were delighted that he came back home to you and prayed for the souls who died fighting.

Your life was picture perfect, you easily got used to Giyuu sleeping next to you, as he always went for missions and it was quite rare to see him next to you. Eventually, you got pregnant with your first-ever baby, making you and Giyuu jump with joy. He had asked you if you could cut his hair short, and you agreed. He smiled more often, which made you happier then ever.

His 25th birthday was on tomorrow, and you invited Uzui and his wives, along with tanjiro, his friends, even Sanemi Shinazugawa, who accordingly to Giyuu, doesn't like him, but it seemed after the war, his cold and harsh temper had calmed down a bit.

But the only thing is, he told you some disturbing and horrifying news.

"Y/n."

"Yes, 'yuu?"

"I want to tell you something."

"eh? What is it 'yuu?" You asked, raising an eyebrow at him, crawling more closer to him. Silence filled the room as Giyuu's rose lips opened and closed, his eyes looking lost on where to start. He closed his eyes, looking at you again.

"I fought  'uppermoon three' Akaza." He said firmly.

"Oh, is that it? You told me this before 'Yuu, you almost got me worried!" You nervously giggled, he looked as if he was gonna say more, which he did.

" I fought him and... I activated his 'demon slayer mark.' which makes me more stronger and faster. But there is something in return." He said, looking into your (e/c) eyes, the moonlight making them more brighter as your eyebrows furrowed.

"..what.. What do you mean 'Yuu? What are you saying? Your scaring me.." You mumbled, starting at him worringly.

"The day I turn 25, I will die." that statement broke your heart into pieces. It shattered like glass breaking, crack, crack, crack. Your hands shook, tears welling up.

"im sorry, for not telling you sooner, sweetheart. I love you so, so, so much." He apologized, but you only sobbed in response.

You broke down, latching onto him, flopping onto his chest. If this was in any other situation, you two would laugh, but in this situation, only sobs filled the room.

"I love you, I love you Giyuu Tomioka, don't leave me, please, don't leave me! I can't do this without you, I can't, I can't!" "I'm sorry, we will meet again, in another life, we will be together forever, I swear! I love you with all my fibre of my being, I love you so much, Y/n." 

"𝑮𝑰𝒀𝑼𝑼!!" you used to yell that name with joy and excitement, but now there was just sadness.

The clock struck twelve, and Giyuu Tomioka, went limp.