𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐌𝐀 𝐗 𝐅!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 ?

Summery: after being shut out of your abusive parents house in the cold, icy weather, you thought no one could save you or help you now. Oh how you thought wrong.

Warnings: This story contains strong, hurtful language. Such as cursing, names (like slut, bitch, useless), mention of some blood. Spoilers of season 3 and 2. This story had two alternative endings, so if you don't want it to end this way, you can read the other one! Alternative n2 is you get with s1 else so! I might change this up a bit later on, so keep your eyes peeled!! (Change as in adding more detail and dome heavy manga spoilers!) Enjoy!

"Get out you useless slut! Nobody wants you here!" Your father screamed. Your mother was beside him, her brown eyes glaring down at your weak frame. They hit you, beat you, and tied you to your room wall. They even taped your mouth shut to muffle your pained screams. Your father grits his teeth as he untied you and threw you out the door and slammed the door shut.

You had some major injuries. Like a stab in your hip, arm so close too dislocating, legs in cuts and bruises, and ankles burning from the harsh ropes. But you ran and ran. You panted, finding it hard to breathe, legs wobbling. Your mind is hazy and your legs were about to fail you, your eyes started close down, as the air around you seemed suffocating.

But just as you were about to collapse and never rise again, you fell into a muscular chest, almost warm, but then again, cold. Your head slowly twitched up, and your (e/c) got lost in this mysterious rainbow one, lashes long, creamy white hair framing this mysterious person's face.

"P..p-please h-help m..me.." you barely rasped out. You haven't got water in days, and it showed. Long fingers touched your face, long claws lightly scraped your smooth face. "It's okay my dear, just close your eyes." He whispered, his voice sounded welcoming, but it almost sounded evil, and it was like your mind was telling you to run and not close your eyes, but you obeyed his wishes and closed your eyes.

Your ears rang and you heard muffled voices, and you shifted a bit and opened your eyes, blinking repeatedly. After you opened your eyes, the voices stopped, and it slightly alarmed you. This isn't your dirty ceiling, it was more of a... clean one. You propped yourself on your elbows and held your head closing your eyes in pain. ow, you sure got a massive headache. "Ah! It seems like you've woken up!" The voice started you, and you shot your eyes open. There he sat, the mysterious guy. His white, unusual pale face, rainbow eyes, red top, and black drips coming down from it. His hat seemed to have the same pattern. His beige and baggy trousers matched his outfit.

"Wh..where am I?" You mumbled, eyes scanning the room. You looked down at your body, noticing the bandages. 'Looks like I've been treated, maybe this isn't a bad place.. maybe someone from the village took me in? He doesn't look like anyone I know from the village though..' You thought.

"You are in my home! Dont be afraid my dear beauty, I don't bite! Oh, how rude of me! I didn't even introduce myself!" He said, and chucked at his silliness. He got up from his seat and started walking over to you. "My name is Douma/Doma! What's your name, my darling?~" He cooed and ran his index finger along your chin. "(N-Name) (L/N).." you softly whispered.

'Ahh! She's so adorable! Not to mention a fine beauty! Way more prettier than the girl i ate yesterday, and definitely more prettier than Daki! Hm~ maybe I won't eat her just yet..' Douma/Doma thought and grinned, showing his fangs. "Well then! You are now a part of my cult now my dear!" He cheered. "...cult?" You questioned, tilting your head sideways. "Mhm!" He hummed. He didn't want to make you into a demon, but if he really had to, he unfortunately would.