{ 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐒 }

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔  𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆/𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃?

𝐠𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐤𝐚

"Ughh! I'm so glad that's off me!" As you closed your door, you said your head tilted back in pleasure. The sweat and the patches of blood on your body made you sick. Your legs were sweaty and you felt like drowning yourself in water. You were taking your top off when you heard mumbling and stopped. You froze and peeked over your arms, only to see your boyfriend, Giyu Tomioka, halted at your door. You squealed before running to your bathroom.

'Oh god, that was so embarrassing! He just saw my bra! KYAAA!!' You thought, head against the door and your butt on the floor. You heard footsteps come to the door. "I... I'm so sorry, I didn't mean- I- uhm- I'm sorry, I hope you forgive me." Giyu stuttered before walking at a fast pace. That was before you opened the door and peeked your head out.

𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐙𝐔𝐈 & 𝐖𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒

"hm, maybe I shouldn't have trained at the lake..." you mumbled, to put it short, you were training down at a gorgeous lake you found just down the hill from your estate, but while you were there, it started to rain, which made you sulk since your clothes were all damp. But to make your day even worse, your left leg slipped and you fell head-first into the lake, making you fret more than ever.

As you were dragging yourself up the hill, you remembered that your husband, the famous and flashy Uzui Tengen, had told you earlier that he and your wives would visit your estate before leaving for their extended mission. Realizing this, your slow agonizing pace came to a hurried and rushed pace causing burning in your already worn-out muscles.

you finally reached the door and almost broke it down. You flung off your top and searched frantically for a top to put on. You were so caught up in trying to put on a top that you didn't realize that your guests were already here...

"Zoo Wee Mama! what a flashy and gorgeous sight! Your breasts look so good in that br- OW MAKIO!"

You jumped and snapped your head around to see your wives and your husband in the doorway. Tengen licking his lips, suma blushing (maybe drooling a bit..) makio turning into a tomato and fiddling with her hair, and hinatsuru trying to cover her eyes and trying to shove everyone with a red face.

after hina shoved everyone, you finally came out of your state of shock and slapped your hands on your now flustered face.

𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐈 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐈

You yawn and debate to yourself if you should change into your PJs yet or not. To put it short, you ended up doing so.

You took off your top and searched around for another.  "Should I change into one of mitsuris tops?" you asked yourself. You heard your creeky door creak open with a red face and lovely green and pink hair, styled n braids.

"EEEEK! IMSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSORRY!! IREALLYDIDNTMEANITISWEAR!!! IJUSTWANTEDTOASKYOUWHATYOUWANTEDFORDINNER!! I SWEAR I WASN'T-" you laughed and her small rant. "'suri, it's really okay,  "a-a-a-are you sure?! I'mreallyso-"

You grabbed her face and kissed her lips to shut her up, but now you think you've made the wrong mistake since she passed out of embarrassment...