~Chapter 2~ Refugee

Kyle's POV

I raised a brow looking at the girl that stood in
front of us looking like she have seen a ghost,turn my head slightly to look at the man beside me silently asking what the fuck she's doing in my million dollars container,he look confused too and signaled that he have no idea about that at all.

She fall back dragging her clearly weak body back till it hit the wall seeing me enter, pathetic, it'll be best if she just run the fuck out instead of been the complete pussy that she's. I walked pass the crumbling frightened girl to observe the contents in boxes behind her.

I stood before some wood boxes,opening one of them to inspect the contents of it humming contently after confirming all I ordered was there,and also in good quality they sure as hell know not to mess with me. Signaling for Roman to come with my hand I ordered him.

"You know what to do,make sure the one that are to be delivered are delivered safely,don't fuck this up or I'll kill you" I said calmly making sure to give him a warning look not to fuck this up again or he'd become a feast to microorganisms.

"Hell I wouldn't"He replied with a smirk on his face finally looking relieved that he somehow escape my wrath,or so he thought.

With roman signal the men that are with us begin to move the boxes off the container to a different vehicle right outside.

I turned to walk out of it when my eyes caught sight of the trembling ball of human her eyes darting looking between all the men carrying the containers out before they land on me, I arched my brow wondering why she's still there.

Well if she decides to stay and entertain my cunt hungry men that would be her business, I walk passed her,I got shit to take care of,I am glad that this place is kind of secluded from the main sea business area because one thing I hate is noise from bustling areas.

Living my whole life been targeted I sure as hell know when someone is following me no matter how light there steps are,Well the sure follow the wrong person, I turn to looked at a girl following me,that same girl to be specific and limping not walking seems walking was hard for her,she's clearly dragging her body,looking up to me with some kind of pleading eyes as if expecting something.

"The fuck are you following me?"the girl just continue to look at me with lips trembling,eyes wide,i arched a brow at her before looking pass her to see Roman looking at us,the motherfucker have a smug smirk on his face clearly anticipating what is to happen,I should have killed his annoying ass and look for another right hand man.

"Why is she in there in the first place,Roman?"
The guy immediately raised his hands up signifying he have no idea. "Maybe she got in there accidentally before they close it"

I nod my head at the reasoning because she looks exactly like someone who have been in there for days. I looked at her again taking in her appearance,despite looking dirty and sick like she's about to die she surely is beautiful , she looks like those innocents that went through hell but still remain innocent and timid despite all that,she looks like the type I despised.

She's probably a victim of human trafficking considering her looks,I won't lie she looks drop death gorgeous with all the soft features,she looks not one day over twenty,too young.

I turn my back to walk back to my car,the footsteps continue sounding behind me but I ignored it,shes probably just leaving the place too. I walk around to the drivers side and proceed to open my door just to halt midway seeing the girl about to open the other side of my car, what the fuck.

"Fuck off" I calmly said to her leaning on the car door looking at her,her hands fall back to her side but she doesn't seem to understand what I am saying at all 'is she deaf'.