~Chapter 6~ Kiss

THIRD PERSON's POV

"Sit down evie"He said to her for the second time but the hard headed girl is still standing,head down but stealing glances at him.

"Come over here"he again said and this time she obliged walking to stand in front of him"What do you want"

"Evielyn I swear to god if..."someone barge into the dining room cutting him up from what He was about to say,this fucker.it's Roman of course,who would dare try this shit with him.

"Sorry,I've brought a news that might interest you."he was grinning widely but Kyle just leaned back looking at him unfazed.

"I've heard some gossip from some..."Roman started to say but was cut of by Kyle rolling his eyes "get to the fucking point Roman"

"Ummm so evie darling here belongs to Carlo"
He said composing him self.

Evie immediately turn to look at Roman hearing the name which makes Kyle raise his brow "then?" He asked Roman.

"One of his man was whining about how a girl that was to be delivered to Carlo but unfortunately she ran off into another container and now they are pressured into looking for her,Carlo is in a mad rage about her disappearance".he finished all in one breath.

"Evie do you happen to know him"Roman asked her and she frown harder before nodding at him.

"Ohh so you really are the one"again she nodded her brows still full together.

"Should i hide her existence here Kyle" Roman asked again looking at the nonchalant mafia boss,he thought maybe he have grown to care about her but who was he kidding this man heart is like a stone.

"And why would you do that"he asked before drawing a cigarette and lightening it up,Evie immediately turn to look at him not because of what he said but because of the cigarette he on,what kind of hard headed man is this,back when she was where she grew up she have seen packages of things like that,and they are not healthy at all.

She was even glad those men are taking them,but she doesn't want any harm to come to this handsome devil,in a flash she move and snatch the cigarette and run back to stand behind Roman,she still doesn't trust him but he have been kind to her since she came here.

Kyle curse out loud before standing and starting walking up to her furious "get the fuck out of my way Roman"he said eyeing the girl behind him,smoking is all he can do when he's frustrated and this girl is not allowing him,she's frustrating him more for fuck sake.

Roman moved aside grinning but the girl moved with him still hiding behind his back,they did that a couple of times before Kyle run out of patience snatching her and throwing her over his shoulders,she yelp and start to beat his back for him to let her down while he walked towards their bedroom leaving Roman laughing hard.

The moment they are inside the bedroom he put her down holding her neck in a loose grip, "the fuck did you do that?" He speaks his lips almost touching hers.

"I should punish you,don't you think so,umm?"he said before walking her towards the bed,he sat down and flipped her on his lap,a harsh slap on her ass cheek echoed inside the room followed by another series of ones.

After he was satisfied with his punishment he got her up making her straddle him,tears where running down her eyes but her lips where tightly pressed together.

All she wanted to do is to keep him away from harm and now he punished her,tears continue flowing down her face,she moved out of his lap catching him off guard,they stared into each other's eyes,she's glaring at his eyes that are mocking her of what she might do next.

Frustrated she turn and head towards the door but before she take 3 steps she was yanked back her back pressed to his front "don't you dare walk out on me"he whispered into her ears his hands circled around her waist.

He was used to her always clinging onto him so seeing her walking out on him makes him loos all his rational thinking,he turned her to face him,her eyes glistening with unshed tears pouting lips trembling.

His lips immediately move to capture hers in a gentle and deep kiss.

————————————————

Love y'all ❤️