~Chapter 4~ Scream

THIRD PERSON's pov

Blood.
Blood,so much blood,he stood between atleast 7 brutally murdered bodies,his eyes merciless and cruel a sinister smile on his face,blood stained him from head to toe,the front of his white shirt sticking onto him,red liquid flowing down him,he brought his hands up wiping his forehead while the other one play with a dagger in it.

He stalked towards the remaining man sitting on the floor too terrified to scream,he looked so pale out of fear.
He gripped his hair bringing the mans face to his level,and putting his dagger on the side of his neck,dragging it sideways for a red line to appear.

"Repeat what you said"the man trembled so hard unable to speak due to fright.

"Fucking repeat what you said before I slice your goddamn throat"his eyes look more dangerous and craze.

"We...we.. we stop...we stopped at a port and open it to remove the girls that will stay there,but she escaped unnoticed....I .... I swear we've searched everywhere,we where told she entered some container,and we followed it to that port,but the container wasn't there before we arrived,she most still be in this city,since it wasn't loaded in another ship".

He huffed and took a deep breath as if praying for patience,he bite his bottom lips before releasing a dark chuckle which was accompanied by the man loud scream as he plunged his dagger deep into the man thighs.

"Shhhh shhh don't be a cunt ,shut the fuck up" he said placing a finger on his lip's telling him to shut up.

The man struggled to muffle his cry's of pain.
"What was she doing inside the fucking container with the other girls in the first place?"

"Diko tried to touch her,that's why I place her there to keep him away"he answered as fast as he could trying at least to hold up,maybe he might survive.

"And who the fuck is diko"he asked calmly, menice laying in his voice,the man lift his finger pointy at the already dead man on the ground.

"You should have said it sooner,I would've gave him a more sweeter death,motherfucker"he laugh maniacally.

Getting enough information he stood up and shot the man in his forehead before turning to look at his men that were silently standing beside watching what was unfolding.

"Cumb the entire city and find her,don't leave anywhere untouched" he said looking at them deadly.

***

Kyle was so frustrated that he keep thinking of picking the girl up and throwing her out the window from the 25th floor,he's still wondering why he haven't put a bullet through her head to this time,he just can't,shes like a leech attached to his body at anytime,he wonder why she only stick to him and doesn't let anyone touch her.

It's been a week since she have been there and once when he was having some meetings he instructed Roman to take her away to the bedroom,the moment Roman touch her the girl almost Burst his eardrum with how loud she screams.

They sleep together in the same bed on his room,the moment he lay the girl will snuggle close to him and cuddle him,she's always with him,everywhere except the bathroom,the only time he have left her alone is when she's sleeping,even tornado can't wake her up when she's asleep.

And that's perfect to him because his works are night ones,he have always preferred the night over daytime.

She can't just leave him alone and why he's letting her be is still mystery to him,himself. He's been extra patient,something that he have never been in his entire life,he feel like she's someone he can't let go,he feel the urge to protect her but still he feel like killing her every single day.

She's sitting in front of his study desk,directly opposite to him,looking at him so intently her face in her palms.

"What?"he asked,she shook her head signifying nothing.

He haven't talk to her for like two days straight because he's frustrated,sexually and mentally,he desperately needs a release but he don't even know how to get this girl off him,so that he can get someone to fuck.

He stood up and walk to stand in front of the girl that's still staring at him.
He pull her up by her arm and proceeded to walk her toward his bedroom.

After entering he made her sit on the foot of the bed and lean down a little to level his face with hers.

"Stay right here,you hear me?,don't even think about following me" he said before turning back and walking towards the door,seeing that he's leaving evie stood up intending to follow him despite his warning,but as if he knows she will he shut the door behind him locking it before walking away.

She banged at the door with her little hands before turning around and begin to search for something,her eyes quickly locate a thin copper wire on a desk and she move to take it.

She leaned against the door and her hands skillfully put the wire in the key hole,she twisted and turn it several times.

Feeling frustrated she kneel until she was eye level with the the key hole,after a couple of minutes it clicked and her eyes shine bright,smiling mischievously she walked out of the room and went to his study,but he was not there,she went to the floor beneath them where he usually take meetings but still he's not there.

Entering the elevator she descend to the 23rd floor,though she have never been there,she was under the impression that there are no people,because apart from the tall blonde guy and some couple of people she have never seen anyone that stays in the top 2 floors.

The moment she stepped out of the elevator she saw people going around,though not that much,she immediately felt afraid being with this much people,some look at her while some just walk pass her as if she's invisible.

She took deep breaths before starting to walk with no sense of direction,she wonders around the floor,trying her possible best not to draw attention that's before she bump into someone and staggered back almost falling.

Her eyes look up to see a man,he's tall and have black hair,with so much tattoos on his body,Kyles tattoos where very beautiful why do this persons look hideous?

She side stepped him timidly and try to walk away but the man have other plans as he move to stand in front of her looking at her from head to toe,his thoughts apparent on his face.

"Hello beautiful I've never seen you around here,mind telling me your name"she again tried to walk away but she was stopped,again.

She shake her head to him pleading with her eyes for him to let her go.
He smiled and move his hands putting it on her shoulder but quickly took it away when the girl released a shrill scream.

"What the fuck,shut up crazy bitch"but she continue crying out loud moving to stand by the wall as endless tears fall from her eyes.

A door not faraway from them burst open,Kyle emerged from it,looking at the direction she's ,he stalked towards her. The moment he's within arm reach she jumped on him her hands circling around his neck.

——————————————————

Love y'all ❤️