Third

Katelynn POV
I yawned as I scratch and sat up. I kissed Bernard he stood asleep. I got up and took a shower , I went to cook breakfast. I made pancakes, sausage , grits and eggs. I went woke Skylar up and she ate and we talked awhile until Bernard came out my room. He kissed me , I kissed back. I walked in my room and got dressed. I just but something plain on a grabbed my purse and keys. I walked in the kitchen, hugged Sky and kissed Bernard. I got in my car and was driving to school.

As I was driving my phone rung I answered I plugged it in audio.
Katelynn: hello?
Mandy: Goodmorning to you to baby sis..
Katelynn: I smiled, wassup?
Mandy: shit working in Atlanta.
Katelynn: oh so I was thinking when you come back you wanna do my hair, pretty please whip.
Mandy: bitch no name calling but yeah why you ain't ask Keysha or Mandyz.
Katelynn: I was but I didn't wanna here Tony or Jah mouth.
Mandy: she laughed, yess bitch they be clicking out on em talking bout you still ain't finish fuck y'all doin.
Katelynn: don't remind me.
Mandy: wyd cracker jack head.
Katelynn: omw to school.
Mandy: oh I'm coming back home in two weeks.
Katelynn: *whines* I have to wait two weeks I hate wearing my real hair.
Mandy: girl bye you act like you bald head.

I laughed I pulled up to the campus and got out. I walked on campus going to the on campus mall. I walked in I show most of my class mates and waved. I went in Bebe store, I got work out clothes some workout shoes, and some heels. I put the stuff in my car and sat in ,bcuz we had an hour before classes start. I called Bernard.
Katelynn: bae I whine.
Bernard: wtf you whining fah
Katelynn: I miss you meanie.
Bernard: I missed that ass too,I'm mad I couldn't have that pussy just mornin.
Katelynn: really I laughed.
Bernard: fuckin right Lynn.
Katelynn: Ik Nardy , I'm see ya in 8 hours.
Bernard: fashoo, love ya ma.
Katelynn: love you too daddy. got out my car and walked in my class. As the professor was teaching a new person walked in class. The professor said class we have a new student Mr. Deshawn Carter. The boy sat next to me. He asked can he see my notes I gave them to him as I payed attention to professor Charles. The boy tapped my shoulder, say ma here you go. I got a good look at him he was handsome , I took the papers from him. Ma , what's yo name. Katelynn. Well ms. Katelynn I'm Deshawn . We talked the rest of the class. He was a nice guy.

I walked to my car and got in I plugged my phone up and a put on legend by drake. I drove 2 hours because baton rouge is a two hour ride. I pulled infront Secret's house. I got out and used my key to open the door I walked in she was in the kitchen. So you gonna tell me what's up with you a Smoke. Lynn don't start , I'm not doing anything wrong we are grown so why should I tell you my what a bouts. I looked and walked out I slammed the door. I got in my car I called Bernard. Wassup Lynn . Where are you I need some Love Jones. He laughed , what's up I'm on my way. I pulled up infront my house I threw my phone on my bed and purse . I sat on the bed a couldn't believe my Bestfriend of 8 years and I were fighting again.

I cried my eyes out. Bernard came in I jumped on him. Bae what's wrong. I cried on his shoulder Secret and I are fighting again. He looked like tf . Fah what Lynn , bcuz I ask what's up with her and Smoke. What else , she gonna tell me we're grown and whatever she do ain't my concern. I looked like did she really tell me this.

He put me on the bed. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. I kissed his chest , he took my dress off my body I was in my bra and boy shorts. I pulled his joggers down , I pushed him on the bed I got on top and put it in . Damn girl , I bounced up and down .He flipped us over now he was on top he told me hold my leg up , I did. Fuck we both said he was tryna go deep I was holding him back. Ahh its to much. He flipped us in doggy style , he grabbed my hair going deep .He pulled out and starting eating me out , fuck Bernard right there . I pushed him down I stroked his dick then I licked the tip , I started sucking it he grabbed my hair so i can keep up with his thrusts. He put me back on the bed putting my arms in a lock fucking me sense less I moaned I'm bout cum . We both camed we clasped on the bed . I love you Nardy, love ya too Lynn. We fell asleep.

Secret POV
I was so mad at myself fah talking to my Bestfriend like that , I tried to call her a thousand times. I wanted her to know but I didn't know if me and Smoke was official and I didn't wanna be a fool a be false claiming. I sat at the kitchen aisle, thinking here we are again fighting over something stupid. Let me take you back

I was sitting with my sister talking bout stupid stuff when I got a call from Katelynn. Wassup Lynn? BITCH AINT NO WASSUP DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT FUCK MY MAN HOE. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING BOUT LYNN. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU FLITHY BITCH WHEN I CATCH CHU NASTY ASS IM WHOOP YOUR ASS . SHE HUNG UP. I sat with my sister a told her everything , she told me you are wrong fah sleeping with him. I told her we was drunk asf. We barely remember so we told each other wasn't gonna find out.

The next week we ranned into each other we fought ,even though I didn't want to. She stop talking to me for 4 months it hurted because we didn't go a day with talking or calling each other.
I sat at the kitchen aisle and called her again for the millionth time. I called Smoke . Wassup Cece. Can you come over . Why it sound like you were crying. I was can you come over please. Yeah omw now. He came in 15 mins . He came in the kitchen I got up and hug him and cried in his chest. Its gonna be alright y'all gonna bounce back like no problem. We walked to the living room and watch Netflix.

Bernard POV
I woke up from my ringing phone , get to the trap fast . I got up but some black sweats and black tee and black Trawws. I got in Porsche and drove to the trap. Wassup. The trap been robbed , what I yelled how much ? Two grand, find out who did this shit Smoke and Ace . I went in my office and thought who could've did this. I rolled a blunt. I so pissed off I didn't realized I pulled my gun out and shot the wall.