Ten

6 months Later
Katelynn pov

Katelynn you're not fucking listening, so who's this new nigga you seeing

Bernard , tell you're little friends stop watching me I said as I hung up the phone.

I pulled up in front Mama Marguerite's house. She met me by the car.

Girl did my son do any work she look more like your ass each day that passes, she said taking Khy out her carseat.

I laughed I think she look more like him then me.

Nah she looks just like yo ass you spit her out, speaking off his ass y'all been talking?

Yeah he just call me on some bs talking bout who this new nigga you talk to I said mocking him.

I don't even sound like that he said walking in the house.

Yeah you do she hit it right on the spot mama said laughing.

He walked over to me and looked me up and down.

You look good where you going?

To mind mines I said getting up and walked over to Khy and I kissed her and hugged all on her.

She laughed. Why you just can't tell them you can't make it you just had a baby and she needs you.

Mama said as we was outside standing by my car .

I know but this is the very first fashion show where I'm the designer I gotta do this and I'm FaceTime everyday so answer and don't tell your crazy ass son.

I want okay I love you and be safe.

I got in my car and I honked then pulled off on my way to New York .

I bumped Views Drake album.
My favorite song was Faithful.

I was so tired I wish I had somebody to drive me.

I made it to my hotel room like at 7:00 am and I had to be up at like 9:00 am.

I hopped in the shower and just slept naked that's how tired I was.

Two hours Later
My alarm clocked ranged as I got up.

I got dressed and put a hat on and grabbed my things.