Fifteen

Katelynn Pov

I woke up to no Bernard it was the usual these past months

I woke up to no Bernard it was the usual these past months. I got out of bed walking into the bathroom. I turned the shower on because since it's getting close to my labor I've been in so much pain. I heard rustling coming from the room. I peeped my head out the door to see Bernard flopping on the bed.

I rolled my eyes before stepping in the shower.

Babe? You cooking?

I act like I didn't hear him. The shower door swung open he looked my body over.

You heard me you cooking?

I'm already late for my doctors appointment me. Go ask the bitch you was with to cook breakfast.

Man here you go.

Here I go what you barely home I call and I go up there to the shop you not there. So what else has your attention? It's not me or the kids?

I got out the shower wrapping the towel around me.

Oh I forgot to tell since you barely here I walked over to the dresser I grabbed the ultrasound out the dresser and throw it at him.

I hope you raise your son to be a better man and to respect his wife and to be there for his kids.

Damn.

I chuckled.

Damn, that's all? I want you out my house by the time I get back I don't care where you go I took my ring off and throw it at him.

Katelynn?

Bernard POV

I laid in the bed in the guest house

I laid in the bed in the guest house. I just kept shaking my head at myself I fucked up. Ariana been blowing my phone up all day. I heard a knock on the guest house door it was Skylar and Khy. She had a bowl of popcorn and Khy had Scooby our pet dog in her hand.

I made some popcorn do you wanna watch a movie with Khy and I. I hugged them and we walked to the sofa.

Are you and mommy mad at each other?

Yeah buddy. We decided to watch Minions.

Are you guys going to separate?

No baby.  Mommy is just extra sensitive right now. Now hush and watch the movie.

I woke up to someone shaking me. I looked up to see Lynn.

I'm let the girls sleep here with you tonight. Cece and I are about to head out to her grand opening. I'll be back about 9:00pm.

You look nice.

She smirked "Thanks".

I'm come walk you to your car

You don't have to I'm fine.

Girl come your ass on here. We outside to her car. She opened the door I helped her in and I leaned in for a kiss and surprisingly she didn't push me away.

Damn. I actually missed my wife's touch like I haven't touched her in three months and I realize I miss her.

Bernard I have to go.

Alright but can we talk when you get home. We really need it.

I guess now boy move before I hear Secret's mouth.

I'm bring the kids in the house before you get back .

Okay Bernard now move before I roll over your foot.