Sixth

Katelynn POV
I woke at 1:30 pm because I had a doctors appointment. I got dressed ,brushed my teeth and grabbed a banana off the counter. I got my purse and keys and phone. I got in my car and plugged my phone up to audio and put on kiss goodbye by Natasha Mosley. I drove off to Touro hospital.

I made it there in like a hour a twenty minutes. I walked up to the desk , an appointment with Dr. Winfield. Okay what's your name. Ms.Davis, okay ms Davis take a seat over there he would be with you in 40 mins. I sat down and got on Snapchat. It felt like I was there fah hours. I put my headphones in and listen to love me later by Natasha Mosley,y'all should get the album. The lady next to me tap me to tell me the doctor called me. Thank you miss. Your welcome their pissing me off. I laughed at her and walked to the back. He asked did I take my pre vitamins. I said everyday. I laid back on the bed and he checked for her heartbeat and other stuff.

I got out the doctors office like 2 hours later. I went to get something to eat at Subway. I drove to my oldest sister house. I pulled up by the Magnolia projects. I parked I got out and used my key to open the door. I saw my bad ass nieces and nephews , Tootie I yelled. She came out the kitchen with Keysha. I didn't see your car outside. Tony dropped me off . Oh Antrell. Yea auntie Lynn , you want go get my purse out my car. Yeah I might pull off ,and nigga I will slap the shit out you he laughed. I told Keysha what y'all gonna do with him . Bitch idk what you gonna do with him since his spoiled ass always want auntie Lynn . I laughed, he only want me cuz I get his ass outta trouble. Bitch you look like you bout pop Tootie said. You ain't lying girl I'm so big .Antrell gave me my purse. Toni, bald head ass come here I called for my niece . She walked in I don't know who you calling bald head auntie . I laughed I gave both of them 20 bucks. I ask where Tootie where Spirit . Spirit is my six year old niece too. Girl probably by her daddy. I grabbed a water out her ice box. Tootie got on the phone , bitch don't text my phone with dat stupid shit. I looked at her ,then at Keysha . Why hoes always trying us like we wouldn't murk they ass. They both said I don't know . I laughed . My phone rung it read Baby Daddy. I answered.
Katelynn: yess Bernard
Bernard: no Lynn this Sky.
Katelynn: I smiled yes,baby.
Bernard: I wanna come by you today and daddy said its okay too.
Katelynn: Okay Sky I'm coming now sugar plum.
Bernard: Okay love you Lynn .
Katelynn: love you too Sky.

That lil girl love the ground you walk on. I know you wanna ride with me to go get her she's by mama Marguerite. Sure , Tootie watch my babies. We walked out got in my car, I plugged my phone up to play Get you wet by Plies. I drove off . This hoe getting horny and shit listening to this shit. I laughed at her.

I pulled up to mama Marguerite's house in 30 mins. I parked behind Bernards car ,Keysha and I got out. I walked in and spoke to everybody. Sky ran over to me. Hey Keysha girl she said.Hey Sky . Bitch Lynn you look like you bout pop. I know Breyonna ,Tootie said the same thing. You sure you not having twins. I looked at her and said bitch don't curse me hoe. I'm just being honest . Uhhuh hoe . Bernard came out the bathroom , wassup y'all. I looked and finished scrolling thru Instagram. So Lynn its like that now . Whatever Bernard hello. You ain't gonna be carrying my seed and not gonna talk to me he came in my face. Yeah I hear ya. You know you fucking beautiful right. I blushed boy bye. Come on Sky , Bre you want come we going by Tootie. Yeah fucking right. I grabbed Skylar night bag . I'm come get her in the morning. Nah I drop her off in the morning. We walked out got in my car and plugged my phone in a put on Check by Young Thug. I pulled off going back to Tootie's house. We got out I used my key . Sky ran by Spirit, Antrell ,and Toni and played . We walked in the kitchen and sat down . I rolled three blunts . We smoked two and a half blunts , we were high.

I got on Facetime with Smoke. Lil sis when you and my nigga gonna stop playing. Shidd ,Smoke when your friend find out who he want. I lit the blunt back up , Smoke remember when we were young and we had that fight cuz you said some slick shit I laughed. Man you had a nigga mouth swollen for two weeks. I laughed I love you to brudda. Man bye Lynn you buko high. I called Baby Daddy. He answered.
Katelynn: Nardy ,wyd
Bernard: Lynn you high or something.
Katelynn: maybe , but never answered wyd ugly.
Bernard: nun Lynn chillin.
Katelynn: well I'm call you back, love ya.
Bernard: yea.