Second

KATELYNN POV
I groaned as I turned over at got my ringing phone . I picked it up it was Bernard.

KATELYNN: yea I yawned
Bernard❤: Damn I can't get a Goodmorning bae,he laughed.
KATELYNN: Goodmorning Bernard.
Bernard❤: I'll take that but don't you gotta go to work .
KATELYNN: Shit , you fucking dickhead , I rushed outta the bed. I took a shower and put on outfit in mm. I grabbed my laptop ,keys, purse and phone. I drove to McDonalds and order a biscuit and sausage meal with orange juice. I didn't realize I hung up on Bernard so I called back.

Bout time a nigga was worried you fell and couldn't get up. I laughed real funny ugly. So before either one of us get in relationship mood, we cant be doing that Bernard. Tf you mean Destiny you been mines since the jump. I know he was mad he called me by my middle name, I'm just saying you still talk to ole girl. Man look I see where you head at with that shit so look Smoke and Tee having a Lil BBQ today so slide thru after yo nine to five. Bye. He hung up and I just pulled up in the parking lot. I got out and walked in and got to work.

2 hours later
Secret flashed across my phone I was on lunch break so I answered.
KATELYNN: wassup trick
Secret: Let me tell y'all mutherfucking ass bout y'all self fucking all loud and shit a bitch got a headache.
KATELYNN: I busted out laughing , nigga I thought you was sleep.
Secret : I was sleep but all I heard was the headboard smacking against the wall I thought he was beating ya ugly ass up, but I'm glad I didn't get up a bitch probably would've been blinder than Ray Charles.
KATELYNN: bitch you ain't got no flitter , I laughed.
Secret: serious all ya hear yesss right there, *deep voice* throw that shit back girl.
KATELYNN: bitch I'm hanging up , but you gonna come with me to Smoke BBQ.
Secret: yass bitch with his fine ass.

I hung up on her crazy just when lunch break was over ,Keysha walked in I told that hoe she neva here. I was here yesterday morning I left early. So, Secret text me this morning and said you and my brudda was getting it on we laughed. It was nothing I was caught up in a moment. Yeah right we all say that, but bitch you still rocking ya engagement ring he gave ya. It was true Bernard proposal on Christmas when I was nineteen every since I kept my ring. I got this hoe started she blushing down , I laughed . She walked away and said she gonna be in her office. I ring the customers up , I just got a call from my dad I told Charity to ring the rest of the customers up. I walked in my sister's office and called our dad back.
KATELYNN: hello ,dad you called while I was at work.
Dad: my bad, you talked to mandy .
KATELYNN: nah I'm call her later, why wassup.
Dad: nun just asking , where Key at.
KATELYNN: right there hold on I put him on speaker.
Dad: Key?
KATELYNN: yeah dad
Dad: wassup you been staying outta trouble Lil gurl.
KATELYNN: yeah dad you alright ,you straight , wassup we both said at the same time.
Dad: I'm good tryna stay outta trouble, just checking in I'm talk to y'all later.

We hung up I walked back to the register to see the one and only Morgan Bernard's girlfriend. How can I help you? "Stay the fuck away from my man bitch." I calmed myself down cuz this is my sistas shop. Morgan tell your man "I put my fingers in air quotes" to stay away from me. She got buck putting her hands in my face I called security," fah this ratchet ass thot." I told my sister I was taking the rest of the day off. I got in my car and speed to the place Ik where he was *the trap* I got out my car and was greet with Big Ace,the bodyguard he let me in I walked to Bernard's office I saw Smoke, Tee , Lil Ace and Dave. I walked up to Bernard , tell your bitch I will knock her tf fuck out coming to my job like she the fuck big bad wolf, huff she was supposed to scared me . Got me fucked up I pushed him, he grabbed me he told everybody to get out he locked the door. He grabbed me and bent me over his desk, he raised my dress and enter me made me moan. I told ya thrust inside me I don't fuck with that hoe. Ahhh Bernard, slow down . Fuck no I told you I don't give a fuck about ole girl he slapped my ass. Ughh I'm cuming ,he groan me too he released in me. I pulled my dress down he wiped his desk off and fixed himself. Yo , look at me Lynn. I looked at him he kissed me. "Stop letting that girl get to you", I nodded my head. I got up he grabbed me immaa see later , you still coming. Yeah Norman, man loose that fucking attitude. I grabbed my pusre and walked out. I got in my car and plugged my phone up and turned on Matrimony by wale and usher. I blasted the song all the way home. I pulled up and got out I saw Secret eating my junk food I yelled from my room you gonna buy me some more hoe. I took my outfit out and laid across my bed. I was in the shower when Secret came in the bathroom. Lynn you gonna do my makeup , yeah Cece who you tryna look flawless for I laughed. Nobody my damn self , bitch Ik when your lying how long have you liked Smoke. Bout two years I got out the shower,grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I'm beat yo brown ass. I walked in my room , I dried off Secret slapped my ass, bitch stop before I rape ya. She laughed everybody knew I liked girls too. You ain't ready ,we laughed . I got dressed now I was doing Secret's makeup. I finished and we was ready to go we got our purses , and headed out .